Chapter 17

I woke up on my wedding day with a terrible feeling in my chest. I pushed it away as being nervous, but couldn't help but think that something bad was going to happen today. I took a deep breath, trying to ignore the feeling and pulled myself out of bed, just in time for the door to open and Alice walked in along with two other servants.

"Come one, let's get you ready, Morgana and Gwen are coming here later so you can see our dresses." Alice said, making me nod as she pulled me into the bathroom and began running a bath for me. I spent as much time as possible in the bath, Alice helping me to wash my hair. Then I got out and dried myself off, putting on a white slip.

Alice led me over to my vanity and I sat down, letting her and one of the other servants there start on my hair and make-up. It took a while, but soon enough it was finished, and Alice looked at me in the mirror. "You look great." She whispered, and I could see there were tears in her eyes. I turned around to her and grabbed her hands. "Thank you, for everything you've done for me." I said, and she smiled at me.

I stood up from my chair and pulled Alice into a hug. "I'll miss you." I whispered and she whispered it back to me. Suddenly the door opened and Morgana and Gwen came in, their hair and makeup already done. "Okay, so Gwen will help get you into your dress, and we'll get Alice's hair and makeup done." Morgana said, and I placed my hand on hers.

Gwen led me behind my screen and the other servant came as well. The other servant grabbed a dress from behind a curtain, and I took a few seconds to look at the beautiful dress before letting them put me in it. It felt amazing on me, and I knew that it was my favourite dress that I'd ever worn. I twiled as much as I could behind the screen and Gwen smiled at me.

"You look beautiful." Morgana's maid said, making me smile at her. "I love it." I said, and I was about to say something else, but was cut off by Alice. "Come on, we want to see it." She called, and I took a deep breath before walking out so the two others could see it.

"It's incredible." Morgana said, and I blushed at her statement. I thanked her and she dismissed the other servants. "Come on, we'll get into our dresses." Gwen said, and they went into the room next to mine, leaving me to look over my dress, taking it all in. I did actually love it a lot, and I hoped that Arthur and Alex liked it as well.

I sat down on my bed and waited for the other three to come out, and while I did I looked around the room, taking it all in, every little crack in the wooden table, and the slightly crooked bookshelves

I sat down on my bed and waited for the other three to come out, and while I did I looked around the room, taking it all in, every little crack in the wooden table, and the slightly crooked bookshelves. I let out a sigh, knowing that I would be leaving this room soon.

The door from the other room opened and the three girls walked out, making me smile widely at them. They all looked absolutely beautiful in their blue dresses, which were similar but not exactly the same, which I felt was a nice touch. "You all look amazing." I said, pulling all of them into a hug.

" I said, pulling all of them into a hug