4: "Rich Bitch."

Its the evening. John's at my house again. We are all about to turn on the news to see who has won the next Golden Ticket.
The next girl is called Veruca Salt from Buckinghamshire, England.
"Great another little brat." I say to the tv.
"How do you know she will be a brat?" John asks me.
"Her daddy's rich. She's a rich bitch." I say.
"Cassie language." Mom shouts from the kitchen. I quickly roll my eyes at something I've been told too many times to count.
"Dont roll you eyes at your mother." Grandpa Joe says.
"Right, sorry." I say quickly looking down trying not to laugh.

"As soon as my little veruca told me she had to have one of these golden tickets, I started buying up all the wonka bars u could lay my hands on. Thousands of them."
"I bet Wonka loves you at the moment. The bear your standing on doesn't though." I interrupt. "Who has a rug with a bears head on it?" I ask out loud.
"Hundreds of thousands." Mr Salt continues.
"And how many of those actually got eaten?" I interrupt again.
"I'm in the nut business, you see. So I say to my workers. 'Morning, Ladies. From now on you can stop shelling peanuts and start shelling the wrappers off these chocolate bars instead.' Three days went by and we had no luck. It was terrible. My little Veruca got more and more upset each day. Well, gentlemen, I just hated seeing my little girl feeling unhappy like that. I vowed I would keep up the search until I could give her what she wanted. Then finally, I found her a ticket."

"Shes even worse than the fat boy." Grandpa George says. I nod in agreement.
"I didnt think it was really fair. She didn't find the ticket herself." Charlie says.
"Charlie, im going to be brutally honest with you now. Many people in life do not care if something is fair or not. They just want to get their way no matter what." I say to him. Charlie nods in understanding.
"Dont worry about it, Charlie." Grandpa Joe says. "That man spoils his daughter and no good ever comes from spoiling a child like that."

The door opens. Mom and Dad come running in.
"Charlie, mom and I thought you may want to open your birthday present tonight." Charlie smiles. Dad turns the TV off and mom hands Charlie the gift. "Here you are."
"Maybe I should wait till morning." Charlie suggests.
"Like hell." Grandpa George says.
"Pop." Dad says to him
"All together we are 381 year olds. We don't wait." Grandpa Joe says.
Charlie starts to open the bar of chocolate slowly.
"Now Charlie you mustn't feel too disappointed. You know if you dont, get the.." Mom trails off.
"Whatever happens, you'll still have the candy." Dad says. Charlie slowly unwraps the tin foil. But sadly there's no golden ticket.
"Ah oh well, it doesn't matter really." Is all I say to try and lift the mood.
Charlie being the sweet child he is shares the chocolate out to all of us. I tried to refuse my piece because I wanted him to have the most but he forced it into my mouth.
"Alright, Charlie i understand you enjoy this thing called sharing but jesus no need to try and make me choke or gag." I say.
"Many other guys do that for her." I hit John on the arm for that comment. John was laughing. My family pretend they never heard it. Charlie being innocent got confused.
"You'll understand when your older Charlie dont worry." John says to him. Charlie nods still confused.
"John, please don't make comments like that. I really do not wish to know about my granddaughters sex life." Grandpa George says.
"Grandpa." I groan putting my head in my hands. John is laughing at my embarrassed state.
"Its alright, Cas." He says patting my back while laughing. The asshole.

_______________________________________