19: "Go kill a bitch."

The Great Glass Elevator comes smashing through the roof of the house, scaring everyone who happens to be there.
"I think there's someone at the door." I hear Grandma Georgina say.
"Hi, mom." Me and Charlie say.
"Jesus, Cassie you know how to ride in style." I hear John's voice.
The elevator door opens and Willy waves at mom, she waves back still frightened of the weird machinery in her living room.
"Mom, dad, we're back."

"Cassie, your right. He is quite hot." John whispers as I hug him.
"I know right, he calls me darling and my dear as well." I whisper back.

"This is Willy Wonka. He gave us a ride home." Charlie says to Mom and Dad.
"I see that." Mom says looking at the ceiling.
"Dont worry, mom. I'll fix the ceiling. I've been getting extra money, ill buy some supplies later." I say smiling softly.
"I'll help." John says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"You must be their p-p-" Willy tries to say the word 'parents' but can't.
"Parents?" Dad says for him.
"Yeah that. Who are you?" Willy asks looking at John.
"John, im Cassies best friend. Also very single."
"Trust John to meet Willy Wonka and immediately try and find out if he's anything but straight." I say rolling my eyes.
"Cassie you had a crush on the guy since you were 6."
"Did not, it was 12 actually." I reply to John's horribly wrong statement.

"He said I won something." Charlie says happily stopping our bickering.
"Not just some something." Willy starts looking through our cupboards. "The most something something of any something that's ever been."
"You get any of that?" John whispers to me.
"Yep, that's what you get for spending a day with him."
"I'm gonna give this little boy my entire factory." Wonka admits like it isn't a big deal.
"You know the dude that bursts in with a camera and yells 'you got pranked'. Yeah I'm waiting for that to happen." I admit.
"No really. Its true 'cause you see, a few months ago I was having my semi-annual haircut and I had the strangest revelation. In that on silver hair, I saw reflected my life's work, my factory, my beloved Oompa Loompas. Who would watch over them after I was gone? I realised in that moment, I must find an heir." John interrupts Willys lovely story by saying
"Cassie will give you a heir." Willy blushes and so do I. I hit John in the arm muttering 'bitch' at him.
"And I did, Charlie. You." Willy finishes continuing like John never said anything.

"Thats why you sent out the golden tickets." Charlie says smiling.
"What are Oompa Loompas?" Mom whispers to Dad. He just shrugs.
"I'll tell you later." I whisper to my parents.

"I invited 5 children to the factory and the one who was the least rotten would be the winner." Willy then opens the cupboard with the factory model in it. "So what do you say? Are you ready to leave all this behind and come live with me in the factory?"
"Sure. Of course. I mean, its alright if my family come too." Charlie says smiling.
"Oh my dear boy, of course they can't." This is the part where they say your heart shatters but you know what I knew it was all too good to be true. "You cant run a chocolate factory with a family hanging over you like a old dead goose." He pauses. "No offence."
"None taken, Jerk." Grandpa George says.
"A chocolatier has to run free and solo. He has to follow his dreams, gosh darn the consequences."
"John get your arm off my shoulders so I can go kill a bitch."
"Yo, hell no." He then grabs my arm with his free hand. "Wonka doesn't matter." He whispers into my ear.
"But he does. I really liked him, more than the other guys I dated." I say sadly. John hugs me, doing his best to comfort me.
"Look at me, I had no family and im a giant success."
"Go off and be your giant success then. Don't get Charlie involved." I snap at him. He seems taken back. He looks at me, my eyes may be full of tears but I'm sure as hell am not going to let him know its over him.
"So, if I go to the factory with you, I won't ever see my family again?" Charlie asks.
"Yeah, consider that a bonus."
"That piece of shit."
"Cassie, language." Mom says to me.
"Then im not going." Charlie says strongly.
"Whooo, pop off queen." John cheers Charlie.
"I wouldn't give up my family for anything." I start crying at how sweet this 11 year old is. Any other kid would've loved the chance to work with him but Charlie loved his family more. "Not for all the chocolate in the world. Cassie, whats wrong?"
"Fucking hell, Charlie. I go through heartbreak and my brother says he won't ever give up his family. Its killing my weird emotions." I say hugging him.

"Oh, i see. Thats weird. There's other candy too besides chocolate."
"I'm sorry, Mr Wonka, im staying here."
"Wow, well thats just unexpected and weird." Mr Wonka says in shock. "But I suppose in that case, I'll just. Goodbye, then." He goe to press a button on the elevator but hesitates and says "You sure you won't change your mind?"
"I'm sure." Charlie says.
"Cassie, you have expressed some opinions on me but I want to know if you wish to come along."
"After all of that shit you just said. Im sorry mate but even those guys who just used me for sex treated better than you just did. You led me on. Told me you liked me and whatever. Then say I dont need family. Leave them all behind. Come live with me. I'm sorry, Mr Wonka. No thanks. Can you please leave so I can cry without you seeing the heartbreak you caused."
"Okay, bye." Mr Wonka says, very awkwardly and confused. The elevator then leaves the house.

"Things are going to get much better." Grandma Georgina says happily.
"I sure hope so." I say. I start to slowly cry again. Not loudly just a few tears rolling down my face.
"Oh, Cassie. Hes a not very nice person, he doesn't matter." Charlie says stand infront of me.
"Your right but you know." I say hugging the 11 year old.
Then we all have a massive family hug and its good to be home, especially after the chaos of today.

"So Charlie, Cassie. What happened today?" Mom asks us.
"Boy got sucked up a chocolate tube, girl turned into a blueberry, another girl got shoved down the garbage chute by squirrels and the final boy got sucked into a tv, got my heart fixed and broke by one man who has an army of Oompa Loompas." I say all in one breath. Mok and Dad look concerned and turn to Charlie.
"Shes right. There was a boat ride as well."
"That boat ride was awful." I say.

"Well John, let's go get the stuff to fix the roof." I say grabbing John's arm. We then head off to the shop.