20: "Dont you 'darling' me."

We spend the next day fixing the roof and playing in the snow.
"Cassie, roof not snow." Mom says after I throw snow at John.
"You so going to get, Cassie." John says running st me and pushing me into the snow.
"Fuck, John. Thats freezing." I say getting the snow off my face.
"Cassie, language." Charlie tells me off.
"Alright, Captain America." I reply smiling.

"And the roof is done." Dad says. I raise my arms in the air and cheer as does the rest of the Bucket family.

Next day:
"Well I'm off to work." I say. Waving at the Buckets before leaving.

"Well, look who it is. Cassie Bucket." Mr Morganstein says looking at his watch.
"Its 6 o clock, im on time."
"Tuesday, Wednesday where were you?"
"I booked those days off."
"And where were you?"
"Tuesday i was in Wonkas factory, Wednesday I was fixing my roof which Wonka broke." I say.

Its about 1 o clock in the afternoon when Charlie comes running into the shop. With Mr Wonka.
"Fuck no." I mutter under my breath.
"Whatever, you said to Charlie, Wonka you can forget it."
"We are going to meet Mr Wonkas father." Charlie says happily.
"What the hell, you cant just go meet a strangers father." I tell Charlie.
"Darling-"
"Dont you 'darling' me, Wonka." I snap at him quickly.
"I deserve that." He says.
"Mr Wonka needs to go meet his father so he can understand the true importance of family." Charlie says to me.
"I'm not letting you alone, Charlie so if this is something you want. I will go with you."
"Come on, Cassie. Let's go." Charlie says grabbing my hand and dragging me to that stupid elevator.
"We got transp-" Wonka begins to say before crashing into the elevator.
"We gotta get your eyes tested or something." I say.
"I have to be more careful where I park this thing." We then all fly off in the strange elevator.

"Why the hell is there a house in the middle of no where. Like that looks like it should be connected to others. Im so confused."
"Well you see, I started eating chocolate and when my father found out he went mad. I said I would run away and he said he wouldn't be there for my return. He picked up the house and moved it." Wonka quickly explains.

"I think we've got the wrong house." Wonka says.
I read a plaque saying
Dr Wilbur Wonka D.D.S
Dental practitioner

Charlie buzzes the door bell.
"It will be okay." I whisper into Wonkas ear. As much as I dislike the man at the moment, I still have feelings for him. I don't want him to feel upset or awkward or anything.

Some old man opens the door. He's wearing a white uniform. He has circular glasses. Grey hair and beard. Im guessing this man is Wilbur Wonka.

"Do you have an appointment?" He asks us.
"No, but he's overdue." Charlie says.
The man then steps aside and allows us in. We walk into the room where I guess he does he dentist work.

"I would hate to be a dentist." I whisper to Charlie.
"Same. It just doesn't seem fun at all."

Willy then lies down on the chair while I wonder around for a bit.

"Cassie, come over here please." Willy says. So I walk over and kneel next to the chair.
"Whats up?"
"I cant do it."
"Cant do what."
"This. You ignoring me."
"Is now the right time to have this conversation?"
"No, but I want to do this so." He then cuts what he's saying off by kissing me. It takes me a second but I kiss back only to hear someone clearing their throat.

"Right, sorry Dr Wonka." I say and step back.

"Open." He says to Willy. "Now, let's see what the damage is, shall we?"

While Dr Wonka is inspecting Willy's teeth, I wonder around. I quickly notice newspapers in different frames. Its all about Willy's factory. This reminds me of all the newspapers hung up in my room.
"Charlie." I whisper and signal him over. "Look."
"Its like yours at home just with photo frames."
"I think Dr Wonka did miss his son even if he didn't want to admit it."

"Heavens, I haven't seen bicuspids like these since, since, Willy?"
"Hi dad." Willy says softly.
"All these years and you haven't flossed."
Willy shakes his head. "Not once."
They then share this very awkward hug. These two men haven't had any love in God knows how many years and its come to this moment with this awkward hug. Im glad of their reunion.

"So, Willy whos the girl?" Dr Wonka asks.
"This is Cassie."
"And the boy?"
"Cassie's brother, Charlie."
"Thank god, I thought you had a kid for a moment there."
I laugh gently. "Pleasure to meet you, Dr Wonka." I say shaking his hand.

After having some time with Dr Wonka, he had another patient and we had to leave.

"So, Charlie." Willy says grabbing the attention of Charlie. "How would you like to be my partner and heir to the chocolate factory?" I sigh knowing Charlie will most likely refuse and the kiss and the time spent together would be for nothing.
"Only is my family can come with me."
"I would love if they would." This makes me smile. Charlie hugs Willy, only quickly but still.
We make it home and get out of the elevator. This time he didn't crash it through our roof. He nearly did but I told him I just fixed it so he didn't.

Charlie runs inside to tell our family the good news, I go to as well but Willy grabs my hand stopping me.
"I'm sorry-"
"Stop right there. You sort of have already apologised by letting us stay plus im the one who should be apologising for being a bitch and whatever." I say all in one breath. I quickly kiss his lips.
"So Cassie Bucket?"
"Yes, Willy Wonka?"
"This may seem fast but would you like to be my girlfriend?"
"Sure. I would love to."
"I've never really had a relationship before." Willy starts to ramble on. Only stopping when Charlie runs outside.

"Cassie, mom and dad said it would be amazing to go live in the factory."
"Thats great. Fuck its freezing." I mutter the last part to myself. It is snowing what do you expect.
"Here, my dear." Willy takes his coat off and puts it on me.
"You don't want it?"
"Looks better on you." He whispers making me blush.
I drag him inside with me.
"Why am I not suprised John's here."
"We were supposed to have our weekly gossip but you didn't show. Mr Morganstein said you left early and I couldn't find you. Now here you are in the man you crush ons coat."
"Sorry, John. Maybe next week."
"No, we gotta gossip now, its all fresh in your mind. What's up with hottie here? Whys he all clingy to you?" Willy blushes at John's 'hottie'. I smirk knowing I will use that from now on.

"Well, I was going to do this another day but I might as well do it now. Bucket family, this is my boyfriend, Willy Wonka." I say. Charlie's jaw drops. John starts clapping saying "yes, girl." My parents come up and hug me and the grandparents start speaking to Willy.

After a good 10 minutes, I meet up with Willy again.
"That went well." I say.
"It did indeed, my dear." He replies. He outs his arms around my waist while mine wrap around his neck.
"If you two are about to kiss, please do it somewhere else." Charlie says in a disgusted tone.
"One day Charlie you will be kissing people and I will remind you off all the days you spent telling me not too."

"I will help move your things tomorrow." Willy says while we say our goodbyes.
"See you tomorrow then, love." I say to him.
"Bye for now, my dear."
The Buckets all say goodbye to Willy before shutting the door.