16: "Mr Smarty-Pants."

We then walk towards an elevator. But it wasnt a normal one because nothing is normal in this factory. It was made of glass. You could see everything. Its quite cool to be honest.
"I don't know why I didnt think of this earlier. The elevator is by far the most efficient way to get around the factory." Mr Wonka says guiding us into the elevator.
"There can't possibly be this many floors." Mike says.
"How do you know, Mr Smarty-Pants? And this isn't just an ordinary up and down elevator, by the way. This elevator can go sideways, slantways, longways and any other ways you can think of. You just push any button and whoosh your off." Willy informs Mike.

He then presses a button and the elevator moves. Once again, protective Cassie mode kicks in, I put my arm around Charlie's shoulders.
"Cassie I'm not 5, I dont need you protecting me." Charlie says.
"Charlie, if you don't want me treating you like a child why do you act like one?"
"Dont use mom's lines against me." Charlie says pouting.
"Charlie, i have a constant need to protect you, your my baby brother." I say as i hug him and kiss the top of his head.
"Your only 15 years older. Stop it."
I just laugh. "Whatever you say Charlie."

We then see a massive mountain.
"Oh, look, look, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to fudge Mountain." Willy says pointing at it. Its got Oompa Loompas mining on it. Willy waves at the Oompa Loompas and it looks like they wave back.The elevator then continues on and stops infront of pink sheep wool being shaved off by Oompa Loompas.
"I would rather not talk about this one." Willy says scratching the back of his neck.

We then enter a hospital, it looks like it has all the dolls in. The ones that got burnt in the show just this morning.
"This is the puppet hospital and burn centre." Wonka says. "Its relatively new."

The elevator then leads us to a bunch of offices. I bet this is where all the finances is sorted.
"Ah, the administrations office. Hello, Doris!" Willy waves at one of the Oompa Loompas, whos name is Doris. Doris waves back before continuing her work.
We then reach a room with Oompa Loompas firing different things at targets with fireworks going off.

"Why is everything here completely pointless?" Mike asks rudely.
"Candy doesn't have to have a point, that's why its candy." Charlie says making me very proud.
"Its stupid." Mike says.
"You knew it would be a chocolate factory with candy in when you did all the smart stuff to get the golden ticket. Why did you take that chance away from another kid if you dont like it and think its pointless?" I say not angrily but calmly and trying to understand the real reason behind coming to the factory.

After a few seconds, Mike says. "I want to pick a room."
"Go ahead." Willy says smiling.
Mike pushes a button that says 'the television room'.