25: "The sex talk."

Its dinner time in the Bucket household.
"How did phoning the brats, sorry children, go?" Willy asks.
"I called Augustus first, it went well; he opened up to me. Oh yeah, Willy, he wants you dead. Then I called Mike, he has got rid of the gaming consoles and is building a robot that cleans the house. Using his brain for a good thing. Veruca is still a brat who also wants you dead, she called me your pet. I called Mr Salt first and he said he wants nothing to do with you. Veruca is also blind in one eye. I called Violet last, she's stopped competing but is training in gymnastics. Stopped chewing gum as well. She's quite nice. Mike and Violet want to call again. As much as they both have been affected, they have changed for the better." I say smiling, happy to finish my summary in a good way. "I forgot to tell you what Mrs Beauregarde said. First of all her actual name is Debbie. Shock to me. Then she said 'oh yeah, your the girl who's fucking Wonka.' Not a fan of that woman."
"Debbie Beauregarde?" Charlie questions.
"Yup." I say popping the 'p'.
"She sort of looks like a Debbie." Charlie says.
"No, definitely not." Willy interjects.
"What do you think her name would be, Mr Wonka?" Charlie asks.
"Karen maybe. Sarah is a strong choice. Could be an Amy." He replies drinking water. I nod in slight agreement.
"Guess the parents names game?" I ask Charlie and Willy.
"After dinner." Willy says.

We quickly eat our dinner, we sprint it to Willys house.
"Lets start with Mrs Gloop. Augustus was the first to leave after all." I say.
"Debra?" Charlie says.
"No, more like Alberta." I say.
"Alberta?" Charlie asks laughing.
"I do agree with you there, my dear." Willy agrees.
"Alberta Gloop." I say smiling.

"Mr Salt?" Charlie says deciding who goes next.
"Christopher? Chris for short." I say.
"No, Steven." Willy says.
"Steven Salt?" Charlie asks. Willy nods. "I don't think so." Charlie says.
"Steven Salt makes sense to me, what you think then, Charlie?" I say.
"Edward maybe, Edward Salt." Charlie replies.
"The name Edward just reminds me of the vampire from twilight." I say. Charlie nods along agreeing.
"Twilight?" Willy asks.
"We will watch it tonight to show you." I say. He nods happily, getting to be involved.
"We going with Steven Salt?" Charlie asks.
We both nod. "Right okay then."
"Mr Teavee next." I say clapping happily like a seal. "He will have such a basic American name i can feel it."
"Frank." Willy says.
"Yes, he is a Frank you cant tell me otherwise." I say. Charlie nods in agreement.

I glance down at my watch when we have spoken about the names of the parents.
"Charlie, time to head back home."
"No, Cassie, please. I wanna stay with Mr Wonka."
"Mr Wonka wants to sleep too." I say.
"No, you just want me out of here so you can cuddle." Charlie says crossing his arms like a toddler.
"3 ticks to Charlie Bucket, go home." I say pushing him out of the door. I see Charlie walk off and I close the front door.

Happily, I jump onto the sofa. I smile at Willy.
"We watching Twilight?" I ask.
"Yeah." He says and puts it on. Though we don't really end up watching much of the movie. Its not my fault he started kissing me and it turned into a make out session. Jeez let's get off Cassies back a bit.

"Darling, stay here tonight." He says after we break the kiss. Somehow I'm sitting in his lap  straddling him. His hands are sitting on my waist and my arms are around his neck.
"Only if you want me too." I reply.
"I would basically beg you if I didnt." I smile at him and we kiss again.
"I will stay, I need to get pajamas though." I say getting up. I quickly run home.

"Hiya, Mom. I'm staying at Willy's ill be back in the morning." I shout leaving the house. Dad must of followed me out as he stops my running.
"Cassie, im afraid its time we have the protection talk."
"Were not doing that." I say stressing the 'that'.
"You two will still need it, get Willy down here." He says in his dad tone.
"Please don't, dad."
"Cassie." He then points at Willys house. I mutter a quick 'fine'.

"Your not going to like this." I say walking into the house.
"Whats going on?" He says appearing from round the corner concerned.
"My dad wants to have the 'protection and sex talk'." I say groaning.
"Now?"
"Yup. Let's go." I grab his hand pulling him out of the house and into the Bucket house.

"Hiya, let's get this over with." I say sitting at the table groaning.
"Hello, Mr Bucket." Willy says waving.
"Charlie, get downstairs. I don't fancy repeating this when your old enough to fuck." Dad says.
"Dear, dont use language like that." Mom says.
"Dads got worse language than me." I laugh.
"No, I dont."
"You do." This argument goes back and forth until Charlie appears.
"Dad, I dont need the sex talk im 11." Charlie says trying to get out of it.
"If we playing those games, I dont need the sex talk im 26."
"I haven't had sex before why would I need it."
"I have had sex and im not pregnant yet im obviously doing something right."
"Enough, Charlie sit down." Dad finalises using his dad voice again.
"My children, its time for the sex talk. The birds and the bees. The day I've been dreading since your mother gave birth to Cassie 26 years ago. Lets go this over with shall we?"