7: "Man, that dude is hot."

I'm working in the shop when a strange customer walks in. I continue stocking the shelves of Wonka Bars.
"Wonka bars huh?" The customer says.
"That Wonka dude must be loving all the money he's getting. Everyday we sell over 100 Wonka bars. Maybe 200 if its the day after a golden ticket has been found." I say, still stocking the shelf, I feel like I recognise the voice but I don't think much on it.
"You think his business is just for the money?" The customer questions.
"Well, yes obviously. That's every business."
"Thats true, but he may have a passion for it." The customer says.
"Thats very true, with how good his chocolate is, i guess, he must have a passion for chocolatiering. If that's a word."
"I'm Willy Wonka." The customer puts his hand infront of me to shake it.
"What?" I say quickly shocked, I turn around and see him. I grab his hand and shake it" I'm Cassie Bucket, pleasure to meet you Mr Wonka." I reply trying to keep my cool, I'm actually shaking inside, thrilled. But my mood is quickly ruined by my boss.
"Cassie stop yapping and do your job!" Mr Morganstein shouts from his office.
"Sorry, Mr Morganstein!" I shout back.
"It was a pleasure to talk to you Mr Wonka but I must be off, have a nice day." I bid him goodbye, hoping he can't see the fan inside me doing like backflips.
"Goodbye, starshine." Mr Wonka replies as he walks out of the shop.
"Man, that dude is hot." I whisper to myself.

Charlie runs into the shop about 20 minutes after Mr Wonka did. He asks one of my co workers for a Wonka bar.
"The nerve of some people." A customer says.
"I know, forging a ticket. Come on." I say.
Charlie opens the Wonka bar, my coworker, Alfred, had just handed him. Inside was a golden ticket!
"You found Wonka's last golden ticket! In my Shop!" Alfred says in amazement.
Then people start crowding around Charlie trying to buy it off him.
"Woah, Woah, back the fuck up. Its his ticket. Charlie go home, ill meet you there when I finish my shift." I say.
"Cassie, dont worry about it. I'll cover you." Alfred says.
"You sure?" I ask to which he nods. "Thank you!" We both run home.

"Mom! Dad!" Charlie shouts. Charlie shows everyone the ticket. Grandpa Joe gets up and starts dancing. Whys he been lying in bed if he can dance? Dad starts to read out what it says on the ticket.
"Greetings to you the lucky finder of this golden ticket from Mr Willy Wonka. I shake you warmly by the hand for now I do invite you to come to my factory and be my guest for one whole day. I, Willy Wonka, will conduct you around the factory myself, showing you everything there is to see. Afterwards, when it is time to leave you will be escorted home by a procession of large trucks, each one filled with all the chocolate you could ever eat and remember, one of you lucky five children will receive an extra prize beyond your wildest imagination. Now here are your instructions, on the First of February, you must come to the factory gates at 10.00 am sharp. You're allowed to bring one member of your family to look after you. Till then, Willy Wonka."

"First of February, but that's tomorrow." Mom states.
"Then there's not a moment to lose, Charlie. Wash your face, comb your hair, scrub your hands, brush your teeth, blow your nose.. " Grandpa Joe lists off.
"And get that mud off your trousers." Grandpa George interrupts.
"Now we all must keep very calm, first thing we must decide is this: who is going with Charlie to the factory." Mom says calming the atmosphere.
"Cassie should." Grandpa George volunteers me.
"How about dad, he may wanna go?" I say looking at dad.
"Cassie this has been something you've wanted since you saw him in the newspaper ages ago. You should go. You have all the newspaper articles taped to your wall. Cassie, you can meet him." Dad says. I smile at Dad thankfully.
"No we're not going. A women offered me $500 for that ticket. I bet someone else would pay more. We need the money more than we need the chocolate." Sadly Charlie was right.
"Young man, come here." Grandpa George says to Charlie. Charlie walks around the bed to him.
"Theres plenty of money out there. They print more everyday. But this ticket, there's only five of them in the whole world and thats all there's ever going to be. Only a dummy would give this up for something as common as money. Are you a dummy?" Grandpa George says and asks.
"No, sir." Charlie replies.
"Then get that mud of your trousers." Grandpa George commands. "You've got a factory to go to.

_______________________________________
A/n: the longer chapters are getting there.