21: "Please dont kill my brother."

What i find very strange is that when I wake up I can feel snow dripping onto my nose but the snow wasn't cold. So I licked my nose. It tasted like sugar? I get up, put some shoes on; not even bothering to change from my night clothes and I go outside. But I dont find the outside. I find the chocolate room. I smile to myself.
"Wonka you son of a bitch." I whisper to myself.
"My dear!" I hear from behind me. Someone wraps his arms around my waist. "Youre awake."
"It does seem that way." I smile trying to face him. "Should I question how you got the house into the factory?"
"Magicians never reveal their secrets."
"But do chocolatiers?"
"Nope." Willy smiles at me. I laugh.
"Cassie, what are you doing outside? Woah." I hear Charlie say.
"Charlie, good your awake there is much to be done." Willy says taking his arms from around my waist and looking at his watch.
Charlie nods. He runs off. Then comes back 5 minutes later wearing normal clothes.
"Lets go, Mr Wonka." He says happily.
"Willy, please don't kill my brother." I say jokingly.
"Didn't plan on it, darling." He says smiling back. The 2 run off to the inventing room, I think so I head back inside.

"Morning, mom."
"How did we not notice the house move?" She questions the air. "Like how do you pick up a house and the people inside dont notice."
"I don't know." I made myself a cup of coffee.

"Ah, shit." I say.
"Cassie." Mom says in a warning tone.
"Yes, yes I know, language. I need to be at work in 20 minutes." I say rushing up the stairs. A few minutes later I run back down.
"Right, im off to work. If I'm late home and somebody cares just tell them." I run out of the factory.

"Morning, Mr Morganstein." I say quickly.
"Late." He comments bluntly, that man never has any emotions, well apart from anger.
"Like 30 seconds." I try to reason.
"Are you back talking?"
"That's how a conversation works, Sir."
"One more word Cassie and you're fired." Mr Morganstein warns and I immediately shut up and start to stock the shelves.

Soon later a customer walks in.
"Willy Wonkas doing well again." They say.
"Must of got the magic back." I smile.
"Maybe it was a person." The customer says.
"Maybe, maybe it was being a part of a family." I say knowing exactly who this customer is.
"How'd you know it was me, Cassie?" Willy says.
"Not many customers talk to me." I say going behind the counter. He simply just puts his elbows on the counter and leans over.
"Well they should, you are a very interesting person, my dear."
"Cassie don't be a slut at work, stop flirting." Mr Morganstein shouts.
"I hate that man." I whisper.
"Me too." Willy replies not even knowing Mr Morganstein. He kisses my lips sweetly.
"How come your here anyway?" I ask sweeping the floor.
"All the combinations of ingredients we tried for hair toffee didn't work so we took the rest of the day off." He says trying to get in the way of the broom.

John bursts through the door.
"If that's that stupid friend of yours Cassie, you are out of your job." Mr Morganstein shouts and starts walking out of his office. My eyes widen and I signal John to get out while he stands there confused.
"Miss Bucket."
"Yes, Mr Morganstein?" I smile politely hoping he will see some sense.
"Fired." Obviously not.
"Yes, sir." I grab my bag and walk out.

"Fucks sake." I say walking hand in hand to the factory with Willy. John standing on the other side.
"Dont worry bout it, Cas. He's a mean old asshole."
"We need that money though. Or we did. Do we have to pay you to live in the factory? Like rent or whatever. We still need food."
"My dear, darling, it will be alright." Willy stops my rambling.
"Right. The joys of job hunting will have to start again."
"Yep." John says nodding along. "Wait you live in the factory!?"
"Yeah. Moved in this morning, I think, maybe last night."
"Thats cool. Im going to visit more often." John says.
"John, you might wanna ask." I say slowly.
"Right." John then gets on his knees infront of Willy. Im laughing.
"Please allow me to visit your factory. I won't be able to live without my best friend Cassie and your already taking some of our time. Please Mr Wonka." John over dramatically begs.
"Any friend of Cassies is a friend of mine so sure." Willy replies smiling.
"Yes, thank you." John gets up and starts walking again.

We reach the lovely chocolate factory, its only 12 o clock so Willy had to go do his job and make some sort of living so me and John stayed in the house.

"John, Cassie, I didn't expect you guys till later." Mom says.
"John got me fired." I say smiling sarcastically. "Why John was in the shop I don't know."
"I had a day off, sorry for wanting to see my friend." He raises his hands in surrender.
"Cassie."
"Yes, Grandpa George."
"Whats up with you and that Wonka fellow."
"He's my boyfriend, Grandpa."
"Theres more than that. You stare at him like he's the only one around. Like you need him to survive."
"You catch me staring at him?" I whisper.
"Yes. Its quite obvious."
"I do agree with your Grandpa, Cassie." Dad says butting in.
"Dad!" I groan.
"Its true. You stare at Mr Wonka a lot."
"Who stares at me alot?" Willy says from in the doorway.
"Charlie."
"Cassie." They all said at the same time as me saying Charlie.
"Guys, your all such snitches." I groan.
"Well, sweetheart, you're all i think about." He whispers into my ear putting his hands on the back of the chair im sitting on. I tip my head back to face him. I gently kiss his lips.
"Right, enough PDA." John says interrupting our moment.

"I'm borrowing Cassie." Willy says before dragging me up out of my chair and out of the house. No one had time to disagree or argue.
"More like kidnapping." I faintly hear John call.
"You okay?" I ask a bit concerned as to why he rushed me out of the house.
"Would you like to go on a date sometime?" He asks shyly.
"I would love to." I reply.
"Wait, really?"
"Yes, love, i would love to go on a date with you."
"Good, now I've got to start planning. You may return to your family. Put something nice on tomorrow and at 8pm I will pick you up from you house. Oh goodie." He then jumps and skips out of the chocolate room meadow that we were stood in.
"Bye then." I call to him.
"See you later, my dear." He shouts just before the door closes.