26: "Midnight snack?"

"Cassie, Willy, you two are at the stage of the relationship where you will want to have sex." Dad starts hesitantly. Me and Willy smile at each other awkwardly. "But I cannot have grandchildren yet. To stop Cassie getting pregnant, as much as I would prefer Cassie to not have sex, you have to wear protection."
"Dad i learnt about protection in school, we don't have to go into detail about it." I say trying to cut this conversation short so I can go to Willys house and cuddle.
"But Charlie hasn't. Charlie whats protection?" Dad says. I roll my eyes already bored. Willy puts his arm around my shoulder.
"We could have already been asleep and cuddling by now." I whisper.
"I know, let's just listen to what Mr Bucket has to say then we can go. Alright, darling?" He whispers back kissing the top of my head.
"I don't know what protection is." Charlie admits.
"Cassie, whats protection?"
"Its the thing a man puts on his dick so the girl doesn't get pregnant." I say bluntly. Charlie looks very confused.
"When having sex, Charlie, if you dont want the girl to be pregnant you have to wear protection." Dad says.
"Great, can we go?" I say standing up.
"Cassie, sit." Mom says. I sit back down.

Dad drags on about what sex is, to wear protection and all that jazz. Charlie was more confused after the conversation then before it.
"I shouldve brought John here to have this talk as well." Dad says hitting his head.
"Isn't John gay? He can't get a girl pregnant." Charlie says confused.
"He still deserves to feel like he's a part of the family when we had the conversation."
"Right, im off. Im tired, im also hungry. Im going to get food then im sleeping. Goodnight everyone." I say getting up and walking out. Willy quickly catches up.
"Midnight snack?" Willy asks.
"Its midnight?" I ask very confused as to where all the time went.
"Yup, what shall we eat then?" He asks.
"Chocolate spread on toast. Im in that type of mood." I say walking speedily to Willy's house.

"Why haven't you made a type of chocolate spread yet?" I ask while waiting for the bread to toast.
"I don't know, never thought about it. Wouldn't you just melt the chocolate?"
"I think your supposed to add more to it so its not just melted chocolate." I say looking on the back of the Nutella jar.
"You bought this rubbish!" Willy says snatching the jar out of my hands.
"Well, yeah. Its nice." I reply.
"Its awful." He says examining the jar.
"Well, When Wonka makes a chocolate spread i will stop buying it, until then I will have Nutella on my toast." I say snatching the jar back.

Once I've finished with the jar, Willy takes it to his office. I follow him. He sits down in his office chair examining it.
"You alright there?" I say finding this amusing.
"Glad you find this funny. You shouldn't waste your money on this." He says.
I'm happily eating my Nutella on toast.
"Try it." I say putting the toast in his hand. He seems to like it after biting into it but is too annoyed to admit it. "Its nice just admit it."
"Its alright, my chocolates better." He says still examining the Nutella ingredients.
"You know, apart from Nutella, I've only ever bought Wonka chocolate." I say walking behind his desk chair and putting my hands on his shoulders.
He looks at me and says. "All the other chocolate brands are shit, I dont blame you for only buying mine."
"Humble as always." I mutter with a smile.

We sit in his office for a while. I have taken his phone and is playing games on it. He is still examining the Nutella and working out what he needs to make Wonka chocolate spread. Eventually I fall asleep in the chair opposite the desk.

Willy POV:
I look up and see Cassie has fallen asleep. She did say she was tired. I've still got work to do on making a better Nutella as she calls it. I lift her up and I put her on my lap while I continue doing my work. She curls into me. I gently kiss the top of her head. I've nearly got the right recipe to try tomorrow. I've also got that gum to work on. Cassie said that girl who tried it learnt her lesson.

Once I finish, somehow Cassie is still asleep. I gently lift her bridal style and walk back to the house. I place her down on the bed after taking her shoes off. I change into comfier clothes and wrap my arms around her sleeping figure. Happily falling to sleep myself.