37. Fluid

When the two of them entered the apartment, the lights in the small living room were out and Mo Guan Shan's mother was already sleeping soundly so he didn't wake her up to announce his arrival. They were used to that although there were nights when his mother would stay up and wait for him while watching television.

They carefully made their way to Mo Guan Shan's room so they wouldn't disturb her. The redhead went directly to his closet, rummaging inside, and when he returned he shoved a towel to He Tian. 

"You know, Mom was so worried about She Li, so she asked me to look for him. If He Cheng didn't pick him up, I'd be bringing him here with me," Mo Guan Shan said while taking off his uniform, leaving on a sleeveless shirt.

Obviously, that didn't sit well with He Tian who was still standing with the towel on one hand. The taller guy intentionally showed him a pout and a sulking face.

"You two shared this room?"

"No. I slept in the living room."

"When I see him again I'm gonna slap him for his lack of manners."

"He was hurt. I have manners too, that's why I gave him my bed," Mo Guan Shan explained. His tone was like that of a grown-up talking to a toddler. "Now go, wash your face. And hurry up because I'm beat and I need to wash up too."

"Aww. Come on, Brother Mo, let's go together."

"Are you crazy? Our bathroom is freakin' small!"

"Wait, you have no problem with it, if your bathroom happened to be spacious?"

"I didn't mean it like that. Well, fuck, let's go. But promise me you'll keep your hands to yourself," Mo Guan Shan looked at He Tian sternly, waiting for him to agree.

He Tian zipped his mouth and nodded, averting his eyes to hide his excitement. They tiptoed to the bathroom and Mo Guan Shan entered first, followed by He Tian who carefully locked the doorknob and hung the towel on the rack.

It was too much. Mo Guan Shan had his back on him but he's getting naked and so was he. They agreed to not turn on the light for their own good but for He Tian, it made the situation even more exciting. He can't help but imagine all sorts of things with Mo Guan Shan that he caught himself with a wide smile and stopped.

"I can't believe I'd get to take a shower with my ultimate crush!" He Tian whispered eagerly, his lips almost touching Mo Guan Shan's nape. "Don't turn out to be a dream, Little Mo!"

"Shut up," Mo Guan Shan snapped and opened the shower. He got the soap first and he quickly rubbed it around his body. Every time he bent over, his buttcheek would touch some part of He Tian, which made him shiver and sent goosebumps the size of oranges all over his body.

"Little Mo, let me wash your back."

"No. And don't stand too close. You're making me nervous," the other boy admitted before handing him the soap over his shoulder.

"Okay~" He Tian smiled, happy with the soap, like a kid contented with a second-hand kiss from a cup. "Little Mo, you should face me because your round buttchecks are distracting."

"N-no way."

He Tian's ears perked up, picking up the slight change in the other boy's manner. Mo Guan Shan sounded different, so he placed the soap back to its holder and carefully held the boy's shoulders with his trembling hands. It's not just Mo Guan Shan who was getting nervous. He was too. Being this close to a person you always fantasize about was just too much it could drive anyone crazy, and scared.

For the first time, He Tian appreciated the fact that he's alive.

"Let me see your face," he whispered but Mo Guan Shan shook his head. "Why?"

"I don't want you to see, fuckhead. Hurry up and get out," Mo Guan Shan answered quietly, as if he's trying to suppress his energy so he wouldn't notice what he's trying to hide. 

"Wait. Are you. . .?"

"I'm a healthy teenage boy!"

"I am too, so there's no need to feel ashamed, okay?"

Mo Guan Shan slowly turned to face him and even in the dark, He Tian knew that the boy in front of him was scowling.

"Is it okay if I take care of it?"

"If I say no, we'll just be wasting precious sleep time so please go ahead---" Mo Guan Shan didn't get to finish what he said because He Tian already pulled his face and sealed his mouth with his own. He quickly pulled away, grinning from ear to ear.

"I am so happy," He Tian said and immediately knelt on one knee.

"Wa-wait a minute! What are you going to do?"

"Taking care of you!"

"But you can just do it with your hand."

"No. I wanna taste Mo Guan Shan too," He Tian said, looking up at him while turning off the shower. He Tian ran a hand from Mo Guan Shan's knee up to his groin, partly to find his way in all that darkness. He felt him shiver on his fingertips.

When he found it, Mo Guan Shan's startled reaction confirmed what it was it that's pressing on his lips.

Mo Guan Shan couldn't believe what's happening to him right now. His version last year wouldn't even think about this scenario between them happening, not even a million years. He Tian, with his own mouth, was sucking him and licking him like he couldn't get enough of him while he's panting hard, unsure of what to do with his already unfamiliar body. In the dark, the sweet sensations coming from the point where he's one with He Tian was all that there was. No body, no flesh, just the tingling of his veins and the explosions inside his brain and his extremities losing strength with every burst of his own fluids inside He Tian's mouth.

He wanted more.

And he whispered it, over and over.

He wanted more from He Tian and He Tian stood up, pushed him against the wall, giving him what he was begging for.

Mo Guan Shan had no idea when exactly did they manage to return to his room but he knew that they had kissed over and over and over, rubbing on each other's naked body. They extinguished the cold with their burning hands and their searing lips, exploring and taking notes, comparing and with each new discovery, they shared each other's ecstasy like kids who finally found a secret base.

And then they dressed each other up and kissed, still pressing against each other as if doing so, and with sincere determination, could make them a single entity from that day forth.

As if by doing so, they would feel each other's eager heartbeats on each other's chests and think of the hungry thoughts that they both were thinking.

And they told each other I love you's, over and over and over. . .