14. He Tian:Mo Guan Shan:He Tian

He Tian

He's been gambling on fate the whole time. Carefully treading on a frozen lake of Mo Guan Shan's hate and disgust. One wrong step and everything around them would collapse, with him plunging and drowning in icy water. A single twitch of bad timing and they become strangers again.

He Tian shivered at the thought.

But Mo Guan Shan didn't punch him nor did he even look disgusted. Maybe it hasn't sunk in yet. Or maybe he's not as dumb as he was letting on.

"Calm your chicken dick," Mo Guan Shan calmly said and turned his back on him. "I could get used to your homosexuality without your intervention."

He Tian smiled before ruffling the other boy's hair playfully.

"Dream of me~"

Mo Guan Shan

He had no idea how he got inside his room in such a short time. The walk toward their unit was mechanical, as if he had mastered sleep-walking without bumping into things, falling down the stairways and crashing into closed doors. His mother greeted him and he greeted her back, refused dinner and slammed the door close before falling to the floor, finally allowing his knees to give the fuck out.

Was he that shaken because a guy just kissed him? Is there a different chemical reaction when two guys kiss? Is there a reason why same-sex relationships are highly criticized? Because of the drug-like effect it has on the parties involved? 

"Fuck. . ." he whispered while pressing his knuckles tightly over his closed eyes.

If he kissed Jian Yi, would the same effect hit him? All the thinking made his head swim.

He only feels this dizzy every time he comes after having sex with Xue Chen. That kind of head-spinning dizziness that makes him visualize galaxies and clusters of stars and blinding explosions.

Their doorbell rang but it seemed too distant. He's been shot off to outer space.

He licked his lower lip.

Tastes like an afternoon nap under a plum tree.

He Tian

If smiles could rip faces his would've been in shreds. 

He sat inside his car for a long time, just staring off to space and smiling. Two kisses in one day. Just like a dream come true.

He pressed his forehead on the steering wheel while groaning in celebration. Kissing Mo Guan Shan while he's awake is so much better than when he's asleep. And he took it coolly. He Tian almost ran back again and kissed him even deeper. But that would've been a disaster.

Patience. One kiss at a time. Best to not be too greedy.

He Tian sat back up and instinctively looked at the passenger seat, imagining a sleeping Mo Guan Shan. But the box Mo was carrying and the wet yellow shirt caught his attention so he chewed on his lip while thinking. After making up his mind, he grabbed the box and went inside the apartment building.

Mo Guan Shan's mom answered the door. She looks a bit like him, minus the menacing frown and evil eyes.

"Good evening, ma'am. I'm really sorry for intruding but I'm a friend of Little Mo and he forgot this in my car."

"Good evening, to you too. Oh dear, would you like to come in? Should I call Shan? Come in," she said and accepted the box. He Tian smiled his best lady killer smile.

"No, thank you, ma'am. It's getting late so I'll go on ahead."

The woman thanked him one last time and told him to visit again next time and that she'll prepare food. 

What He Tian really wanted to do was hug her so tight and thank her for raising a boy like Mo Guan Shan.