5. Mo Guan Shan : He Tian

Mo Guanshan

He stopped on his tracks. Walking towards him, carrying a plastic bag of cucumbers and tomatoes and clearly as shocked as he, was Xue Chen.

She's not the most popular girl in school but she has her own set of admirers. Of course it's impossible for the likes of him to not notice a cute and refreshing girl like her.

Xue Chen saw him and stopped too, unsure of what to do. Maybe due to the embarrassment of being found out, her face grew red as she quickly turned back to retrace her steps. Mo Guanshan ran after her and grabbed her wrist to keep her from getting away.

"Hey, wait!"

The girl stopped without looking up at him. Is this it? Is he finally going to have a cute girlfriend?!

"Yo-you found out. . ." she started saying. Mo let go of her wrist when he realized he's holding her too tightly. He's just too pumped up to mind his control. "This sucks. I thought you're gonna be late today so I took my time."

"Uhh, so, why are you doing this?"

"It's obvious isn't it? I like you, that's why," Xue Chen said, looking at him straight with determined eyes. She looked like she's made up her mind to finally stand up and fight.

Mo Guanshan blushed at the confession, forgetting the fact that people are starting to gather around to watch this long-awaited development. They've waited for this moment more than the involved party after all.

"I like you, Mo Guanshan! Please, go out with me!" she said with arms outstretched to give him his usual supply of vegetables.

He accepted it. No reason to decline after all.

It felt like a blur. Their classmates were cheering wildly and Jian Yi patted his back enthusiastically. He caught a glimpse of He Tian walking towards their classroom, passing by them with his usual smirk. Probably laughing at their little show.

Xue Chen finally returned to her classroom and the crowd despersed while the boys tailed Mo Guanshan to his seat.

"Hey, listen to this He Tian! The mystery's been solved!" Mo Guanshan heard Jian Yi's excited voice.

He sat down, staring straight at nothing.

He finally have a girlfriend. The vegetable mystery has been solved and they know who's the culprit. It was Xue Chen. It was all thanks to her effort.

Then why, beneath his excitement, does he feel so unsettled like he's missing something?

He Tian

Little Mo looked so happy.

He Tian watches him closely, so he knows where Mo Guan Shan is watching too. So he knows who to turn to if he sniffs that things won't turn out the way he likes it.

Xue Chen looks like she's having the time of her life.

He Tian stared at himself in the mirror. The gods who blessed him with such physique might be expecting him to be glad and thankful but he's thinking different. If he were a girl, Mo Guan Shan might like him. He's taller than him, bigger than him and he's not cute at all. No chance.

And every time he's horny, he wishes that Mo Guan Shan's a girl too. Because he's smaller than him, thinner than him and he's just too cute.

Maybe he'll have the time of his life too.