39. Need (He Cheng x She Li)

He Cheng didn't touch him for days. He's keeping him cooped up in his condo but he's being ignored by the man who claimed he's been looking around like a madman for his whereabouts.

He expected sex right after shutting the front door but he was left hanging. He wanted to throw up all those A5 wagyu he ate like he's making mukbang content. He expected He Cheng's help digesting all those fucking meat he ingested!

She Li paced around the room like a tiger inside a cage. He wanted to run away again. Maybe the fucking monk would show him the attention he was talking about once he's gone from his sight. He shivered and rubbed his arms furiously.

"Why are you restless?" the old No-mask-wearing idiot asked him and he shot him with a look that says he despised him more than anything else in his shitty life.

"Just let me go."

"Nobody's stopping you."

"Give me my clothes back! How can I get away when I've been naked since last night?!"

"You did it to yourself. You stripped off those filthy clothes. I let the attendant pick it up along with yesterday's sheets."

She Li wanted to jump and attack the man, maybe strangle him as he stood by the kitchen counter, drinking from a bottle of water without even showing interest in his bare ass. He's supposed to be starved of him after weeks of his She Li abstinence, but he's drinking water right in front of his nude body.

"I demand compensation."

"Huh," was all He Cheng said before turning his back on him and fixing himself a sandwich.

It was true. He was naked because he thought He Cheng only needed prodding, but he turned himself around and fell asleep as soon as his back touched his bed. He slept like he'd never experienced what a good sleep was before. So he lay down next to him, fully naked and fuming furiously.

"If you want to go out, let me know. I asked my secretary to buy you a phone and new clothes."

"Give me a car. I want a car."

"You're a minor."

"Your brother has a car!"

"You don't have a license. You don't have an ID," He Cheng said, walking towards him with a ceramic plate filled with sandwiches, the crusts still intact. Just like they both liked it. He placed the plate on the low glass table before staring at him with his cold eyes. "I don't even know your real name."

She Li raised his chin and looked at the man arrogantly, his arms crossed in front of him. That's the only part of him that's winning, so he's smug.

"Huh."

"I don't mind."

"Yeah, why should you."

"Eat."

"I will leave."

"Tell me where you're going."

"What for?"

"So I could get you after work. We'll go home together."

"Fuck you, old man!" She Li shouted and kicked the glass table with his bare feet. It didn't break so he kicked it over and over until it finally shattered. He Cheng sighed. Of course he's used to this too. He'd broken so much furniture in this condo that everything else is always new.

If someone's counting, maybe he owed He Cheng hundreds of thousands just by his broken furniture alone. The thought infuriated him further that he proceeded to stomp on the broken glass and ceramic shards.