Hello, Readers.

I'm Tsukkibito and I would like to thank y'all for reading my fan fiction. I don't own the characters but I'm glad I did this. Imagine a world where we didn't have 19 Days. I shiver at the thought.

And I also wanna talk coz I can't reply to everyone. I get shy too. Replying to every single comment is kinda making me uneasy coz people might find it annoying. Haha.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of big, dramatic revelations/confrontations so I guess I let some of you down with how Mo Guan Shan reacted during that conbini store scene. Haha.

I just wanna point that out because I thought, what if Mo was only in denial? That he had hunches, he's intuitive but he was also afraid to step beyond the line and wouldn't dare assume "impossible" things regarding He Tian coz he sees the guy as someone way beyond him. That beyond the narrative, he's ommitting things, like how you think about embarrassing things so you avoid thinking about it but it's underneath your train of thoughts?

I wanted to create an atmosphere where, they know, they feel, but they look the other way coz it might start, or end, something. Damn, I'm not making any sense but that's the gist of it.

Some might tell me that I don't need to explain things. Well, yeah. But I'm bored and I'm waiting for the update to write itself so I can post it. Hahaha.