7. Worry Wart- Five

-

-

"Are you sure? What if you need me? What if-"

"-I'm fine, really, Five. You go and enjoy yourself," Holly assured me. "I'll be fine."

"Yeah, come on, Five," Klaus huffed, getting antsy over all the waiting I was making him, Luther, and Diego endure,

"I'm coming, I'm coming; relax, okay?"

Holly gave me a quick kiss and nudged me towards my brothers. "You boys have fun,"

"Last one to the car is a rotten egg!" Klaus cried, taking off towards the front the door.

"I'll try," I muttered. I grabbed the keys out of Luther's hand and spatial jumped into the car. Luther was the last one in.

"Ha, you're the rotten egg," Diego teased.

Luther rolled his eyes. "Will you shut up? You smell like a rotten egg,"

I smirked and turned the ignition. The girls were having a baby shower for Holly, so they thought us guys should do something, too. Since tea parties like that aren't our style, the only thing we could agree on was going to a local bar for lunch and drinks. Other than that, we couldn't agree on anything; not even a radio station. I slapped Klaus's hand as he reached for the stereo dial. It stopped on an oldies station, with George Fame and the Blue Flames' Yeh, Yeh playing.

"Why do you listen to old people music?" Klaus complained. "Put on something cooler."

"But Dude, Five is an old person," Diego replied, completely serious.

I sighed. "Yes, thank you, Diego," I said sarcastically as we pulled up to the bar.

The four of us toppled out of the car and into the quiet bar. We sat down, ordered, and chatted tersely for a minute before Luther raised his eyebrows at me.

"You need to chill out, Man," He said.

"Huh?"

"You've got a crazed look in your eyes and you're bouncing your leg,"

I looked down. I was bouncing my leg a bit much, but in my defense, my mind was elsewhere. Holly seemed as if she were to pop at any moment. I hated leaving, especially since she was already so fragile. The baby only made it worse. I sipped my beer.

"Ah, just think about it, guys," Klaus sighed. "This time next year we'll have a precious little baby running around."

Diego scoffed. "Knowing it's father, it's probably be a little ass. It'll be like having a cat!"