12. A Very Terrible Mistake- Holly

The Same Night
•••

-Klaus followed Luther (who was carrying Five) and I up to our room

-
Klaus followed Luther (who was carrying Five) and I up to our room. As Luther laid Five in bed, I noticed Klaus's eyes widened.

"Geez, somebody's been hittin' it pretty hard lately," He nodded to the near-empty bottle of whiskey on the night stand.

I nodded. "It's the pain; it just never seems to go away."

"I getcha," Klaus sighed, taking a seat on the end of the bed. "Sometimes it feels like the only sort of release."

I leaned over and felt Five's forehead. He was burning up.

"Are you gonna be okay in here?" Luther asked.

"Yeah, Luth. I'll be fine. You guys go on and get some rest. I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I shut the door behind the two and changed into pajamas before settling into the bed. "Goodnight, My Darling," I whispered, turning off the light. "I love you so much."

It didn't feel like much time had passed when Five suddenly shook me awake. "Holly? Holly, wake up!"

"Hmm? Is everything alright?"

"No, Al Capone is in the kitchen!"

"What is Al Capone doing in the kitchen?"

Five shrugged. "I don't know! He must've followed me back, but I need help getting him out,"

"Alright," I said skeptically. "But I want you to stay here; you're not well,"

He tried to protest, but I quickly shut him up.

"I'll be back in a minute, Dear."

I spatial jumped into the kitchen and saw a large man in what looked to be a robe standing at the sink. The only logical answer was that it was Luther.

God, Five must be hallucinating.

I returned upstairs. "I saw no Al Capone downstairs. Now why don't you close your eyes and go back to sleep, hmm?" Five nodded feverishly and sank into the pillows. "That's my Darling. I'm right here for you."

"Alright. You know best, Dear."

I giggled softly. "Goodnight Darling, I love you so very much."