Chapter 11

Author Note: I actually suggest fighting the imprisoned the way I write Link fighting it, This way is so much easier and fun to do than the regular method.

As instructed by Impa, I returned to the skies, deciding to head to Skyloft first to stock up on needed items. As who knows what will happened or what enemies I'll encounter in the future. I went to the bazaar, bought a few potions that were new and fixed my shield at the scrap shop before heading to the Knight Academy next. It was now night time and I checked in with a few people who were awake, namely Pipit and Cawlin who said Groose was still moping about and when I talked to him he just said everything was my fault and he wanted to go rescue Zelda and blah, blah, blah. The last person I wanted to check in on was Fledge as I hadn't seen him in a while and he did give me my adventure pouch which has proved very useful indeed.

I walked into his room and I saw he was doing push-ups but falling down after one or two, so I could tell he was struggling. "Hey Fledge, you ok buddy?" he stood up and smiled at me. "Hey...Link! Yeah, I'm fine, just training.....well trying to. I can't even lift a single barrel.... Pathetic, I know! That's why I want to get stronger. I'm embarrassed about it, though, so I do it at night when no one's around to laugh at me..." Aw, Fledge I feel so bad for him, he tries so hard at everything. "But it's going so well. I'm just too tired. I was actually about ready to throw in the towel..." I pulled out the Stamina Potion I bought the Bazaar and smiled. "Oh! Link, what have you got there? That's not....It's not a Stamina Potion, is it? I don't suppose you would mind letting me have that, would you?" I smiled, "of course Fledge, take it buddy!" I handed it to him and patted his shoulder.

"Really?! Thank you! I owe you one!" He chugged it down and smiled. "Whoo-yeah! I can feel my muscles perking back up already! It's just that....at this rate, I don't know if I'll ever get strong and burly." "Just try your best anyway Fledge! That's all you can do." Right! That's exactly what I need to do. No more whining! I need to push myself. Thank you, Link. I'll make you proud. You'll see! I'll be super burly in no time!" I smiled, knowing he really needed the confidence boost right now and walking out, leaving him to his training. I headed to my room to sleep to morning as I couldn't fly at night.

Exiting the night academy the next morning, I decided now would be a good time to head to the Sealed Grounds to see the old woman. I dived off the edge and called for Ace heading towards the green pillar of light. Skydiving into the area I heard something above me, I looked up and still falling and saw.....Groose above me falling towards me at a breaking speed. I screamed as Groose grabbed a hold of my leg as we crashed landed behind the temple even though I tried to use my Sailcloth to make the landing as smooth as possible. I got up to a sitting position as Groose spoke. "...Ugh, rough landing. I think I mighta broke something. Hey, Link, seriously... Didn't anyone ever teach you how to land without crash--" He stopped at the sight of the birds on his shoe. "WHOA! B-birds? TINY birds?! Wh-what.. ARE they?!" I smiled, chuckling as I stood up and Groose's jaw dropped at the sight of Gorko who had come back to the woods.

"And that is that thing?! But...how... Wh-why... Wha-what... Where am I?!" Groose stood up, came over to me and started violently shaking my shoulders. "What's going on here? Ever since Zelda vanished, you've been zipping in and out of town all in a hurry! So I figured I'd tail you, and you might lead me to Zelda." He pointed back to Gorko standing by some vines on the wall. "But this is.... so wild. Seriously, what IS that thing over there?! And what's with all these trees? There are so many!" He started shaking me again and he was starting to give me a headache. "Just give it to me straight! I can take it. Where are we? Is Zelda here? What's the deal with this place?! If there's supposed to be nothin' below the clouds, what's all this?" I smiled, patting Groose on the arm and beginning to explain.

I told him all about the tornado, the woods, Ghirahim (I left out the part where I have sort of fallen in love with him), told him about Impa, the gates of time, the temples and that the old woman here knew what to do next. He looked up at me in shock as he was now on his knees, collapsed out of disbelief. "Uhhhh.. Whoa....You're kind of imploding my mind right now....but I think I get what you're saying. If I've got this right, Zelda is down here somewhere and she's....Ok?" I nodded, "yes Groose, she is safe with Impa." He smiled, looking up. She's...She OK. Oh, wow! That's so great! Hearing that is such a.....huge weight off my mind. You know Link, it's sort of alright down here. This place needs a name." I rolled my eyes, "it has a name..." He completely disregarded me and continued. "A name fitting for this rugged, adventurous wilderness. From now on, we'll call it....Grooseland!" I chuckled, even in the unfamiliar Groose still manages to centre himself in the conversation.