Chapter 22

AN: I know that the song collecting with the three dragons is important to the story but I feel like it's more gameplay stuff cause it would be very agonising and long to write out everything Link did with each dragon so which is why I summarise it as I don't want to cut it out cause it is still important to the story and Link's journey. Also I'll be starting the dialogue after the Lighting Dragon being saved cause that is like the end of the quest before returning to Levias. This was also my real feelings about Skyloft's silent realm.

After another fight with the Imprisoned along side Groose and his machine, A flooded Faron Woods, Tadtone collecting business with the insufferable water dragon which by the way was an absolute pain in the ass and I hated doing it but I did get the first part of the Song of the Hero in return.

Begrudgingly.

Restoring Faron Woods back to normal, I headed off to Eldin Volcano where I was blown away as I tried to land but failed horribly and that hurt quite a bit, but I was found by Bokoblins and kidnapped having to go on a wild goose chase to get all my items which had been stolen. Which was another pain in the ass but anyway. After that painful runaround I finally retrieved all my items and my sword along with Fi of course. I got the second part of the Song of the Hero from the fire dragon Din. And I returned to the desert to get the last piece before I had to return to Levias.

Lanayru desert was unchanging but I did have one incident where the Lighting Dragon was kinda dead and I had to bring him alive again but when I did he was extremely ill and I had transfer the seedling of the Tree of Life to the past so will would be fully grown in the present and the Lighting dragon was saved. He soared around the sky, shouting to me from the air. "Oh, you've done it, boy. I can feel the fruit's effect surging through me! It's exhilarating! I feel like a proper dragon again!" I ran forward to meet him as he landed in front of me, sighing. "Just because I have eternal life doesn't mean I can't get mighty sick! Thanks to you, boy, this old age will keep on charging a while yet! I owe you a big thank-you, so allow me to perform a moving rendition of my part of the Song of the Hero!" He sang just like other two dragons and I let its wonderful tones consume me.

"Link! I owe you my life! You have to let me repay you. Give me some time to prepare, and when you next return to visit me... I believe you will be mightily pleased!" I smiled, nodding at him as Fi popped out and spoke to me. "Well done, Master. You've successfully collected three parts of the Song of the Hero. I recommend you return to the sky and meet with the great sky spirit, Levias, to complete the song." I nodded and headed towards the nearest bird statue.

******

I now back standing on the head of Levias after being dropped off by Ace, Levias looked up at me knowingly. "Bahah! So you've learned all three parts of the song from the dragons eh? You have done well, young one! True to my word, I will perform the last part of the song for you. Ahem...." I knelt down in respect and let Levias teach me the final part of the song. After the beautiful ceremony Levias spoke again. "Now that you know the song, I trust you know what to do with it. That old song opens a door to a great trial. Should you succeed in conquering the challenge awaiting you there, I'm certain the path to the Triforce will be revealed to you." As Levias finished Fi popped out and spoke. "A report, Master. I have determined that there is a Trial Gate somewhere among these floating islands that can be opened by the Song of the Hero." She added it as a dowsing target and I thanked Levias before beginning my search.

I landed back in Skyloft and funnily enough as soon as I landed in the plaza, I could already tell the trial gate was near. I pulled out my harp experimentally and strummed it revealed the gate and I had a gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach. A trial gate usually meant a silent realm..... Oh no..... I thought I was free from these..... guess not. I sighed as I thrusted my sword into the middle of the gate and transported to hopefully the last silent realm. I've grown to hate these but made them tolerable. "Master Link.... You have entered the last of the trials." Thank you! But if she's lying to me and there's another word after this, I'll cry. "The Goddess's Silent Realm." And why do I have the feeling this going to be harder than it looks. I mean I do know the layout of Skyloft pretty well but not when there's killer guardians and annoying tears to collect.

"When you have filled the Spirit Vessel once more, you shall finally be recognised as the true hero of legend. Only then will you be shown the door that will lead you to the Triforce. Master, I wish you success in this trial. Master, I await your return in the outside world." Let's do this.

*******
Oh man, I don't know what to think about that one. I mean I definitely had a few death defying moments and the amount of waking water that is in the area I'm surprised I didn't fall into it and screw up my progress. But in all fairness it was not too bad, it was much better than the other ones by a long shot but still stressful but I mean I don't think there was a way it couldn't have been stressful.

But finally, I am free! I have done it! I have proven myself the true hero of legend. I obtained the Stone of Trials after completing the silent realm and I was so ready to get out of there. Fi greeted me as I returned to the outside world. "Congratulations, Master. You have passed the trial. The Stone of Trials you just obtained is actually one of a pair, Master. Another similar object with a mark just like the one you hold exists somewhere on this island. Combining the two should open the way to the Triforce I suggest you look around for the missing stone." I knew exactly where I was going.

*******
Across the water near the waterfall cave there was a statue of a bird with a red stone eye with the other one missing. I smiled, taking the stone in my hand and placing in the hole in the right eye making the pair complete. It gleamed in the sun and then glowed brightly in a golden light before the statue turned round and faced the cliffside, opening it's mouth and shooting a cannonball at the side of the cliff. I was confused, why did that just happen and what's it going to do?

A few moments passed and nothing happened. Was this the wrong way? Suddenly a golden light consume the goddess statue island and it started to fall apart at the bottom, the ground I was standing on was shaking violently. The middle part of the cliff fell apart and a white and good spiral building started to emerge underneath the remaining rock. The bird statue's eyes gleamed and shot several more cannonballs at air which stop and positioned as claw shot targets.

Fi popped out as the shaking stopped. "A report, Master Link. My calculations indicate an 85% chance that the structure you uncovered houses the Triforce. Given this development. I project that the moment for Zelda to fulfil her destiny and bring an end to Demise is close at hand." That shocked me, was the end of this already near? I didn't know how to feel about Ghirahim yet and if this ended would he go away and would I never see him again? I wasn't ready for that. Fi looked at me and noticed my expression for once. "Master, you seem to be in distress with your thoughts." I nodded. "Yeah but I'm fine, Fi just thinking." I wasn't ready to talk about it either. I just hope I see Ghirahim again soon.