{•}Chapter 4: Subway CCTV.{•}

Mirko's POV~

Me and Jeanist walked down the city to the old Subway,"You sure this is the right Subway?", he nods,"Yep. Double checked to be sure.", we came up to a Subway and we both walk down to the Subway Station.

~

Once down there, I note of all the people, the graffiti, garage and just. . . The poor care of this place.
We walked down to find the office place or where the owner was to ask him a few questions,"How do we ask him about a kid we don't have a picture of?", I shrug,"I'm not sure, we can try to describe the situation.", he nods and we eventually found the office and entered.

"Greetings, Mirko and Best Jeanist. How can I be of service?", an elderly man turned around in his chair, Best Jeanist held up the file,"We are currently investigating missing cases, and it appears there was a missing person in your Subway years ago.", he looked at the file name and shook his head,"Never heard of a Keigo.", I nod,"I understand that, but have there been any children down here that seemed lost or. . .?", he went silent,"Not that I can remember. . .", Best Jeanist and I looked at one another in defeat. . .

"But, we could check the CCTV of the date."

We turn to him,"May we?", he nods,"Of course. Just in the room over there.", he got up and lead us inside.

=

Beat Jeanist's POV~

Mikro and I went through the tapes and kept looking for CCTV with the date name of the kid's last appearance.

"Found it!"

I turn to see Mirko holding up a tape, the Conductor nods,"Here; You can use the player right 'ere. Let me know, if ya need my help any more.", with that he left us, Mirko and I went to the player and put in the tape. . .
"Shit. The footage quality is cut to crap.", I nod,"Seems to be.", we try to make it out, then I notice a little boy coming down the Subway and to a woman,"Is that the kid??", "Hard to tell, Mirko.", he seemed to be talking to her, as we watched on two men in black suits came up to them and they appear to talk to the woman before one of the men grabbed the kid and ran!
Mirko was in shock,"Wait, what?!", we watched the boy struggled and the woman was handed a bundle of money, I could see the kid struggling as they this happened.
I look at Mirko, she looked furious,"Who the fuck would do that?!", I wonder the same thing. . .

~

We thanked the man and took the tape to hopefully get it fixed and cleared up. Mirko looked around the Station as we left,"Who do you think that woman was?", "I don't know.", and quite Frank, I don't want to know.