{•}Chapter 13: Late Night.{•}

Hawks's POV~

"Did The Commission ever have programs for kids, Hawks?", everyone turned to me,"Not that I can remember, it could have had programs before I joined their company but you'd probably have to ask The Head Of Commission themselves.", Aizawa nods, hopefully understanding,"We should just pack up for the night and continue in the morning.", Mirko nods,"Sounds like a plan. Sleep on what we know and continue in the morning.", we gather the files and put them away, as everyone left Mirko turned to me,"Today was pretty eventful.", I nod,"Most definitely.", she gave me a pat on the head and left,"See tomorrow, Hawks.", I waved goodbye and I was alone in the office.
I opened the file and looked at my old files, I could have sworn they said they would burn it all, but then again one of the employees must have forgotten to get rid of every single thing.

~

After locking up the office and the agency itself, I began my walk.
I have pulled out my phone and saw a text sent just a few minutes ago.

"Same spot, Bird Brain?"

I smiled, at least I have something to do to brighten up my say even if just a little.

"Sure thing. Won't be long."

I turned off my phone and headed for the rooftop of the apartments.

~

As I landed, I saw Dabi already sitting there with a bottle a few cans of coke, I smiled and walked over,"Got refreshments?", he looked up and rolled his eyes,"Been a long day, and I don't drink.", I take a can and sit down next to him,"Me neither.", I took a sip as we took a moment of silence,"So. How was being a Hero today?", I groan,"Today, it was. . . Not really good.", Dabi frowned,"What do you mean?", "You know, just cases came up and um. . .", I looked down, Dabi leaned over,"Did Endeavor do something again?", "He just, scared me is all. . .", Dabi oohed,"He can be a jerk, trust me. Advice; Don't tell him your fears or phobias or he will use it against you.", I nod,"I guess so.", Dabi took a drink from the can and looked up at the sky,". . .", I looked up too and realised he was looking at the stars,"Do you like stars?", "Mhm. They're a bit of a comfort for me.", I smiled, I then gently pulled him close to me, he flinched a little but he relaxed and we just looked at the stars.

=

Rei's POV~

I took out some fairylights and hung then around the curtains in the living room, bed room, kitchen and basically where windows were.
I took out my box and took out the photos I had saved, I went to the bulletin board and started to put up my saved pictures and memories.
I smiled at the pictures, I sat down and turned on the TV with my tea.

. . .

Hawks came in TV again, showing him and Jeanist arresting a lady.
I squint my eyes and paused the TV, I know I have seen him somewhere before, it can't just be my medication.