{•}Chapter 25: Confronting The LOV.{•}

Aizawa's POV~

"Are sure this is going to work?", Mrs Todoroki nods as she slipped on her cardigan,"Yes. You can not stop me from talking to my son.", I sighed heavily, I couldn't stop her it is her kid,"But how do we get them out to the open?", "If I may. . .", we all turn and see Hawk or, Keigo, he looked more pale, could see his scar but seemed a little better,"I was forced to be a double agent, I can send him a note and get him and the LOV to an ope area, in the woods or something.", I nod,"Sounds like a plan.", Keigo showed us where to go and went off to make the letter or phone call, I dunno how they communicate.

~

"Yeah. . . No, I'm fine. . . I do not sound like shit, Toga just a rough day. . . kay. See ya later. . ."
Keigo came out and jumped when he saw me,"Sorry. . .", I walk with him down the hall,"Will you be alright to continue to mission?", he nods,"Mhm.", I nod as he went to get his coat, I was worried about him now, he pushes himself too hard at times.

=

Rei's POV~

Keigo stood in the open of the woods, while me, pros and my family await in the trees.
Then they came into the open, Toga skipped in, Shigaraki stumbled slightly and Dabi walked in, I was taken back by how much he changed but his posture was still not good.
They talked for a bit, before Keigo gave a sign before he went to 'get' something for the LOV.
I slowly move and walk towards them from behind, Toga was ranting and Shigaraki was scratching like crazy and Dabi was just zoned out maybe.
"Touya?"
Two of turned to me while Dabi flinched and slowly turned around to me,"Who's this?. . .", "Who's. . . Touya?", I fold my arms, Shigaraki removed the hand on his face and Toga pulled her scarf down slightly,"My name is Rei.", Dabi or Touya backed up a little,"Wait. . .", Shigaraki seemed to make a face of realising something, Dabi must have told him.
I nod,"Mhm.", with that, Natuso, Fuyumi and Shoto came out, the Villains were scared, but Dabi was more pale than usual,"Dad isn't here, bro.", "Arrested for abuse.", then I showed them their missing person posters, taking them all by surprise.
"Where you going to tell Keigo you were alive, Touya."
Then Keigo came back, but now he had moved his hair back to show his scar and blind eye,"Long time no see. . . Touya.", Dabi looked around anxiously and he knew.
They were discovered and busted.

~

"Are you sure about this?"

"They went through abuse, neglect and were rejected by our society."

"Alright, All Might should talk to Shigaraki and Rei talk to Dabi-er. . . Touya."

"I'll talk to Toga."