{•}Chapter 17: Trackings?{•}

Endeavor's POV~

"Well, how were the interns?", Hawks smiled,"Tokoyami and Dark Shadow seem to be fine and the city seems to be quiet.", "Yeah, which is why most of interns mostly did their homework or talk about things.", I nod,"Sounds Good.", soon the conversation turned back to the cases.
As Mirko and Aizawa threw out ideas were the other 3 could have gone, my phone dinged, I opened my phone and checked it.

Shoto

> Why not? Why did you have Touya's file on your desk, Endeavor. You hiding something from us again.

I think of a reply, but I just turned my phone off and turned to the conversation,"So, can anyone think of a way to find them?", I then remembered something.

~

"Remember; I will know if you leave the area I will know, your phone has a tracker on it, so I'll know if you run, Touya."

". . . Yes, Sir. . ."

~

"The phone tracker.", "Huh?", I open my phone again as the others turned to me,"I remember putting a tracker on Touya's phone.", I opened the app and did my best to remember how it worked, Aizawa frowned,"Why did you put a tracker on his phone?", I paused for a second,"Well, just in case he lost it or something happened.", Aizawa nods but I can see his eyes were questioning me silently.
I opened Touya's phone and tired the tracker.
"Oh my God. . . It actually worked!", the others gather around me and we look at the location,"It's in the middle of the woods?", "Cords are: 47365.", All Might nods,"We should go down there and tey and find the phone, it could tell us what happened to Touya.", Hawks nods,"Yeah, I can get my GPS and we can go out and check it out.", Mirko turned to him,"You have a GPS?", Hawks nods,"Yeah.", Mic smiled,"Great! Guess we can gather what we can and drive on down there.", I nod, but I was definitely worried and what will happen when we find the phone.

=

Shoto's POV~

Once I heard footsteps, I quickly hid again and watched as they left to go somewhere.
I went inside and saw my Dad's phone on the desk, I checked it and saw Touya's phone being tracked. I quickly typed the coordinations in my Maps and I got directions from it.
"What the hell you hiding, Old Man. . .", I quickly ran out of the office before he came back.

~

"Please, Midoriya?", he looked at me and sighed,"Alright, Todoroki. Just to make sure your dad isn't hiding anything bad.", I hug him and he hugs back.