{•}Chapter 14: Picking Up.{•}

Endeavor's POV~

Good to see they're all refreshed from yesterday, I barely slept thinking about Touya, if he is alive. . . There's no doubt in my mind he's out for revenge.
"So. We know Toga Himiko was the Orphan Girl that ran away, anything on her old family?", Mirko took out a piece of paper,"According to here, the Orphanage had gotten her around the age her quirk would have manifested. Apparently not long after she was left at The Orphanage, her family had changed their names and they believed it was too get rid of her to stop damage from the family name.", Hawks shuddered,"That's dark. . . All for reputation?", "It could mean her family is a big deal.", Aizawa nods,"So, we should try and find out what they changed their last names to.", Midnight then held a notebook,"Today we should try and get a picture of this Keigo Takami, Aizawa and Mic are having a meeting with The Head of Commission about Touya and as for Tenko. . .?", All Might sighed,"Don't worry, I'll see what I can find out about Tenko, it could to find out what quirk he had and see if it could have effected his appearance.", Mirko gave up a thumbs up,"Sounds good, so splitting up again?", "Indeed.",  we took what we ended and headed out of the office.

=

Shoto's POV~

"Come on, Icey-Hot.", I knock on the office door,"It won't take long Bakugo and Midoriya, I just want to ask if I can get my phone back from Dad.", "How did you even get it taken?", "I refused to show him what was on my phone and I won't give him my password.", I knock again and silence,". . .", "Just open it.", "Kacchan!", I turned the handle and peaked in,"Dad?", I frown. . .

"Where?. . . Are they?", we enter the room amd find it empty,"Maybe on a Misson?", "No, Aizawa would have told us and I think Present Mic said there was an investigation.", Bakugo rolled his eyes,"Whatever, just grab the phone and let's go before Recovery Girl thinks we ran off to do something stuipd again.", I nod and go for Dad's desk.
I opened the desk and drawers for it to then I found it in a file,"Found it--", as I got it, I noticed a file,"Wait. . .", Bakugo came over,"What, you got it?", "Yeah, but it was stuffed in this file.", I opened it to see what it was.

"Todoroki, I never knew someone was called Touya in your family."

"He looks pale and tired as heck."

"Why would Dad need this file?"

They frown at me,"What do you mean, Todoroki?", I look at them.

"He's been dead for years. . ."