{•}Chapter 16: The Interns.{•}

All Might's POV~

"The kid was abused?!", I showed the paper to them,"According to a lot of people and past Police men, Tenko and he family were abused quite severely and it got to the point that even mentioning the word Hero would result in being locked outside.", Mirko shook her head,"Some parents we have today.", "Mhm.", Hawks sighed,"And. . . Anything on the Quirk that day?", I sighed heavily,"Well, I asked around and they said they weren't sure themselves of what it was but they know it was out of control.", we looked at one another.

"Quirk gone wrong?"

We turn to Aizawa,"Wha?", "Think about it, Tenko went missing around the age you'd get your Quirk at.", Midnight nods slowly,"So, you're saying a kid could have gotten a quirk, it was an out of control one and killed the family and one got kidnapped.", Aizawa nods,"I mean, have you seen the damage on the house. It looked as if someone wasn't even meaning to destroy the whole house.", Endeavor leaned forward,"So, we should just find out what Quirk could do that and then see if it effects their appearance to find them?", Aizawa nods,"Indeed.", Mirko gave a thumbs up,"Sounds Good!", Hawks nods,"Mhm.", "So, Keigo--", "I remind myself murdering his parents is illegal.", Aizawa sighed,"What did you find out?", Mirko laid out the papers and started to ramble.

~

After that heck of a meeting, we leave for our offices to see if any calls have came in or interns---
Oh shit, I forgot it was intern day!
Well. . . Good thing they come in an hour.

=

Tokoyami's POV~

Hawks flew down to me,"Heya, Tokoyami and Dark Shadow.", "Greetings Hawks.", he smiled as usual,"So, how have you been?", Dark Shadow came out,"Amazing! We missed you Hawks!", Dark Shadow gave Hawks a hug, he smiled and hugged back,"Sorr about this--","No need to apologise, everyone likes a hug every now and then.", I shrug,"True.", Dark Shadow let him go,"Also, Tokoyami has been working on his new Poem in his Poetry Book---", "THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS THAT.", Hawks laughed as Dark Shadow gave me the look of mischief.

~

"I think having a poetry book is handy my friend.", "Really?",  Hawks brought us to our position as we kept on look out,"Yep. Having something that you consider a hobby, therapy or talent is good for the mental health and brain.", "Huh. What do you do for Therapy? Or when things get overwhelming or hectic?", he nods,"Yep. Don't te Mirko, I'm looking at you Dark Shadow, but I tend to sing sometimes to take my mind off stressful things.", I was surprised,"Really??", he nods,"Not something I would do in public, but yeah I tend to do some singing to get some stress of my shoulders.", "Sounds fun!", I nod,"Indeed, Dark Shadow.", Hawks continued to talk to me and ask me questions and honesty it was nice.

=

Shoto's POV~

I watched as Bakugo ran from Best Jeanist, Midoriya looked at me,"Is he alright?", "I'm sure he'll be fine, Midoriya. But we should be worrying about ourselves.", "Why?", we turn and see Dad walking to us,"Oh.", "Shoto, did you take your phone out of my drawer?!", I rolled my eyes,"I needed it for school.", "No excuses to go through my drawers!", Midoriya looked at me with a look that said,'How do you put up with this man?', I sighed and just fixed my bag,"Can we just begin this and get it over with.", with that we headed inside.

~

As we worked on our homework, Midoriya leaned over to me,"Aren't you going to ask him about the file?", I shook my head,"No, because he'll just lie to me.", Midoriya made a small face before we continued our homework.

~

Once we got to maths, me and Midoriya worked together on that, I suddenly got a text,"Hold on.", I picked up my phone and checked my messages.

Flaming Pile Trash and Sad Excuse Of A Father 🔥🗑

> If anyone asks you, Fuyumi, Natsuo and Rei, we don't know Keigo Takami.

I frown,"Wha. . .?", I look around and see Dad leaving into his office, I glare at him but I look at the text strangely. . .