{•}Chapter 15: Head Of Commission.{•}

Mirko's POV~

I walked along with Hawks,"So, what's your plan?", "I'm going with Mic and Aizawa to The Commission for that meeting, as from the Head of Commission requested I'd be there.", I sighed,"Well, me and Midnight are going down to The Town Hall to see if we can find anything on Keigo, like a picture or his family abuse. See if it was just the mother or the father did too.", Hawks nods,"Well, I wish you two luck, but I gotta fly.", I nod as he opened wings and fly off after Mic and Aizawa.

~

Me and Midnigjt entered the town hall, a man stood at the desk, he looked up as we rang the bell,"Ah, Midnight and Mirko, how can help you?", Midnight smiled,"Hello, would it be possible you have any files on the Takami Family?", he thought for a moment,"I believe we do, follow me this way.", with that he lead us down one of the halls.

~

He opened on the doors and we saw a lot of cabinets,"Sorry for the cabinets. Hopefully you can find what you need.", Midnight nods,"Thank you.", with that he went back to the desk, leaving us to start looking.

~

"Hey, I think I got it!", Midnight comes over and I showed her a paper on Nathaniel Takami,"Endeavor had arrested for murder, drug, alcohol and letting a child live in the conditions of their house.", I pulled out the photos of the house and I could hear Midnight make a sound of disgust,"How could a child live there?!", "I don't know. According to here, when integrating Keigo the child had no emotions, no expressions and.-", I look at the next picture, I kicked a cabinet in frustration,"What?", I held up the newspaper article from that day,"They tried to get a picture of the kid, the blasted woman made sure they didn't get a picture!", I hold it up and Midnight sighed heavily,"Don't worry, Mirko. We'll find Keigo and we'll bring his family to justice.", I nod, we better take these files and get back to the Agency.

=

Aizawa's POV~

The Head of Commission sat us down in the office,"It is a pleasure to meet you, how can I be of service?", Mic held up Touya's picture,"Ever seen this boy?", he glanced at it for a few seconds,"Unfortunately not, why?", "This is Touya Todoroki, we have found evidence that suggests foul play in his death.", the Commission went silent, I noticed how he held his gaze on Hawks for abit before turning to us,"Unfortunately no, but I will offer what help I can if needed.", I slowly nod, the way he held his gaze on Hawks it was as if he was thinking if Hawks told us something.
As we left, Mic sighed,"Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. How we gonna do anything if if kid disappeared!?", as Mic went on ranting I turned to Hawks,"Why did he look at you like that.", "Hm?", I pointed back to the office,"Why did The Commission look at you like?. . .", "It was Nothing, Aizawa.", I eye him, "Hey. . .", we all turned to a guard, we frown and walk over,"Hello. . .?","Listen man, I dunno what you told The Head of Commission. But don't tell him anything you find out on Touya.", Mic frowns, I eye him suspiciously,"What do you mean. . .?", the guard leaned more forward,"I can't say much. . . but don't let his information fall in the wrong hands.", I slowly nod as we leave. . .

There is something going on here.
Why can't the Commission know Touya is alive?
And why did he look at Hawks like that??