{•} Chapter 21: The Hero Killer. {•}

Endeavor's POV~

"Hawks, how did you even manage to get us a visit with this guy?", he smiled as he tapped on the side of his nose,"Just had to pull a few strings.", I sighed, this bird.-

~

We waited for Stain to be chained up, Aizawa pulled at his scarf, nervous about seeing this man again, or monster.
The guard came in,"You may enter.", with that, we got up and followed the Guard,"I'll need to take away any items that could potentially help him escape.", with that, we had to put away any devices and weapons.
We stood at the cell and Aizawa gulped as they opened it.

. . .

"Eraserhead. . . Hawks. . . Endeavor. . ."

I glare at the creepy man, he was chained up to the extreme, Aizawa nods,"I see, time has not changed for you. You still look the same.", Stain nods,"Yeah. . .", we went silent before I spoke,"We need to ask you questions on a cold case and you will be obliged to tell the truth.", Stain looked at us, before chuckling and shaking his head,"I will not be saying anything, with a Fake Hero in this room.", This bitch--,"I am not a fake---", Aizawa held up his hand,"Endeavor. Shush.", I rolled my eyes and nod, Aizawa turned back to Stain,"We can we do, to have you tell us what you know.", Stain lifted his chained hand, and pointed at Hawks,"I talk to that one. Only. That one.", we turn to Hawks, who slowly nods,"Alright. . .", I was about to argue, but Aizawa got me out of the cell before I could argue.

~

"AIZAWA!", he held up his hand,"Hawks knows what do to. Just give him time.", I sighed and just slumped against the wall.

=

Hawks's POV~

I stared at Stain with fear, but I had to hide it well,"So. . .", Stain looked up at me,"You. .
What do you want to know.", I fiddled with the file and showed him Touya's photo,"You recognise this kid?", he squinted his eyes at the picture,". . . Yes. . .", "Do you remember what happened to him?", Stain went silent, I took a slight step back in case.

"I. . . Took him to my home, patched him up as best as I could. He was. . . Scared but, he slowly warmed up to me as long as, I didn't bring him home. . . I learned his story and, looked after and cared for the kid. . . Then one day, Kurogiri. . . Came with All For One, to make a deal and. . . Saw the kid, offered to let them look after him as I was, by that point. . . The most wanted, so I agreed and last I heard. . . All For One was training him for something.", I was shocked, All For One was training Touya for something, all these years?! Stain looked at me,"I do not know. . . What became of the boy. . . But I know, All For One. . . Kept him alive. . .", I nod,"Thank you.", I turn to leave.

"How can. . . Stand close to that, Fake Hero, Hawks?"

I look back at Stain, honestly. . . I don't know. Every day, when I think about what he did to Touya and his family, I just wanna beat him but, I couldn't cause it would risk my identity and get me in trouble.
I sighed,"Stain I, I understand your hatred for Fake Heros, but. . . Sometimes I have to remind myself that there are good Heroes out there still, ya just gotta find and trust them.", he watched as I left him.

~

"I'LL KILL ALL FOR ONE!!!"