{•}Chapter 11: The School Incident?{•}

Midnight's POV~

After letting the others deal with the investigation, me and Jeanist decided to go out and see if we could ask around about the little girl.
We headed back to the area around The Orphanage, and we started to look around possible places where the girl could have gone too or where she is now.
As we did, Beat Jeanist stopped me,"What?", he pointed to my right and I realised it was a school,"Maybe they have seen something.", "Maybe.", so we made a quick decision to ask the school about it and then we could ask nearby households.

~

We entered and immediately I could tell the aura was. . . Strange.
The school had metal detectors at the entrance and teachers were also checking student's bags at the front doors before entering, I lean over at Jeanist,"Any idea?", he shrugged,"Not sure, perhaps an accident?", I shrug as we entered the school building and head for the Headmistress Office.

~

"It is a bit of a surprise to see two Pro Heroes here, I apologise. What is it that I can help you with?", I nod and hold up the picture of the little girl,"By any chance, have you seen this child or someone with a close resemblance of her?", I watched as the Headmistress seemed to lose colour in her face,"W-Wait. . . Where did you. . .?", "She is a missing child who ran away from the Orphanage, we are trying to find information on her, and by the looks of your face you know something.", silence rang in the room. . .

"She. . . She came to this school. . . She warned us that her quirk wasn't safe. . . She said she wanted to be a normal person and become a Hero. . . But the kids. . . They were so brutal to her, she tried to resist but in the end. . ."

The Headmistress sighed and rubbed her eyes,"She. . . She liat control of herself one day and. . . A lot of students were killed or badly injured. . .", I gasp and Best Jeanist was shocked,"I saw so much potential in her, but her quirk and the those bullies. . .", I nod,"I understand. . . Do you happen to have her files?. . .", she nods, she bent down and pulled out a neat folder,"Never had the heart too get rid of it. . .","Thank you, for being cooperative.", she nods.

~

"That was easy.", I nod and open the file,"Telling me.", I began to read.

. . .

"Midnight?"

"Toga Himiko. . .",

Best Jeanist stopped in his tracks and turned to me. . .

"That was her name. . .Toga Himiko."

. . .

=

"Right this way, Sir."