{•}Chapter 19: Accidentally Killing.{•}

All Might's POV~

They came back in with bagged evidence,"Hey, All Might.", "Hey, how did it go?", Hawks sighed as he took his seat,"Well, we found the building and a lot of incriminating evidence of multiple murders and abuse and we found old tiretracks that lead to a company that provides school buses and we're currently waiting for the license that use to go down the road.", I nod,"Sounds Good.", Mirko came over as she put a bag of cameras by the computer,"What about you? Anything on the Murders?", I nod, this was not going to be easy to explain,"According to more eye witnesses and cameras, when the Quirk was actived, the cameras and people could hear a little boy screaming,'I can't control, Hannah please help, help me please.', like someone in the area couldn't control their quirk.", Aizawa nods slowly,"So, that means the murder could have been an accident?", I nod, I then turn my laptop around to them all,"So, I have the ICT Team get me a close up on Tenko, the possible kidnappers and so on. And this is what they came back with.", the laptop had a close up to the boy, the accident and who the kidnappers are.

"Wait, that guy in the suit and white hair, it looks like All For One before we captured him!", I nod as Mic had a freakout,"Exactly. So, I think after the family was killed All For One came to there to get this kid and train him to be the next Big Villain.", Midnight shook her head,"The poor boy. . .", I sighed, "Then the team found a possible match to what happened to the poor kid.", I showed them the laptop again,"So, we compared some pictures and possible side effects a Quirk like that could have on someone and. . .", I showed them the next slide.

"SHIGARAKI?!"

"If we compare their eyes, scars, quirk power and the side effects of the Qurik, it could be him.", Aizawa was now shocked,"But, then that means--", "Yeah, Shigaraki is the Grandson of Nana Shimura, who was abused by his family and turned to Villainy.", Mic sighed heavily and took off his glasses,"If only Heroes could have done something back then. . . Maybe these kids didn't believe in Heroes after everything that was done to them and. . .", I nod, I felt probably the mistake guilt. . . Maybe I could have done better or something to save these kids but. . . I didn't, because I never saw the signs that kids could have been abused. . .
"Hey.", I look up at Endeavor,"Don't go putting the blame on your shoulders only. I could have done something. . .", I sighed and looked at the picture of Tenko, the boy looked so happy. . .

=

Hawks's POV~

"So, what's the plan from here? We know Toga's story, we have a theory Tenko could be Shigaraki and then. . . The other two.", Aizawa showed their files,"We know your son Enji was in that building as his phone is there, once it's charged we gotta go through it, and Keigo. . . Seems to also have had it rough.", Mirko gave a look,"A life with physical, emotional and mental abuse. That would mess up a person, especially in the environment he was in and him being aducted.", it was. . . So weird to hear them talking about mine and Touya's life, looking at my documents of my past, I could now see how messed up I am. . .

Was the environment that bad?

"Hawks?"

I flinched at the feeling of a hand being on my shoulder, I turned and saw Endeavor,"Are you alright?", I nod,"Yes, sorry. Just thinking.", he nods and let me go,"Anyway, we need to find out who the in name of God owns that building, make sure to run the CCTV footage and try and clear it up as much as you can.", Mirko nods,"Me and the Tech Team are on it!", "I'll see if we can find a way to link Tenko and Shigaraki.", "Why not compare their scars?", they turned to me,"Wha?", "Maybe if you compare things like facial features, eye colour, scars and blood type it could help.", All Might nods,"Great idea, Young Hawks!", I sighed,"I'm not that young. ;-;", "No, but you're still the youngest Pro Hero here!", "Oh come on!", Mirko giggled as she left the room to go down to the tech room.

~

"Hey, Hawks?", I turned to Jeanist,"What's up?", "How do you know comparing scars will help us find Tenko?", I shrug,"Well, some scars are irreversible and you carry them till you die. And if you compare them, like in the same place, length and so on you might have a match.", Jeanist gave me a thumbs up before leaving.

. . .

Carry till the end of our days. . .

. . .

Too true for my liking.

=

Endeavor's POV~

I checked the phone, this time it was at 99%, I took it off the charge and started to go through it.

Texts from Keigo. . .
Pictures of Keigo. . .

Keigo was his only friend, the only one that didn't want to be friends with him just because I was his dad.
I sighed and just started to delete what I could, so no traces of Keigo could be found on this phone, the last thing I want is to have more blood on my hands than I already do.

~

I came home late, Fuyumi must be asleep as well as the others.
As I entered the house, I turned to the kitchen to get an apple or something.
I then heard a lamp turn on, I turn around ready to fight but then the chair turned around to reveal Shoto in his PJs with a very cold look.

"Shoto?", "Why did you need to track Touya's phone.", I froze, this boy knew, I clear my throat,"Why do you know--?", "I saw your phone opened on your desk, explain.", I gulp, when it came to those boys, this kid will stick his head in, I sighed,"Look, Shoto. I'll explain once I have more information, so please just drop it for now and go to bed.", I left him staring after me with the same cold glare his mother had when I first hurt them all. . .