{•}Chapter 12: Hero Commission?{•}

All Might's POV~

I looked at the ruins of the house, I turned to the woman,"So. . . The child was abused?", she nods,"Indeed. That poor boy always had a new injury on him after evey argument or crying.", the woman then left, leaving me with my thoughts. . .
I looked around the house and then I noticed some paper sticking out from some rocks, I knelt down and threw aside the small rocks and then pulled out the sheet of paper.

~~~
Dear Kotaro,

I have advise my partners to have this delivered to you when you come of age, but you will most likely not read it.
You have every right to hate me for abandoning you, my son but please allow to explain why in this letter.
When I abandoned you back then, it broke my heart that I did but it was in order to keep you safe. All For One was looking for anyone he could use against me to win the battle that I will face and I didn't want my only son to die because of me, so I gave you up and hope you found a lovely family.

Kotaro, I hope you come to understand that I restraint myself from loved ones in order to keep them safe from All For One, and I hope that any family you have, I hope you do better than I did.
I love you son, I always have and always will.
And I'm always in you're heart.
Your Mother, Nana.
~~~

Oh Nana. . .
I folded the letter and sighed heavily, did he die knowing the truth? Did he die realising everything she did was to keep him alive??
I stand up and walk down the path of the house, I turn back for a moment to look at the house.

"I hope you all found your peace."

I turned back and went back to the Agency.

~

Arriving, I noticed a man in a questioning room with Aizawa and Endeavor,"What's happened?", Hawks turned to me,"They called up a let go soilder and they're questioning him on Touya.", I nod, then the doors were thrown open!
We turned and saw Beat Jeanist and Midnight,"We got a name for the girl! But you ain't gonna like it!", I frown,"Why?", she held out the file.

=

Endeavor's POV~

The man sat in silence, me and Aizawa sat across from him, I pulled out my son's photo and showed it to him,"Know who this is.", he stared at it. . .

"Touya. . ."

I was surprised, he smiled,"Yes. . . Hard to forget that kid. . .", Aizawa nods,"So you know this kid? Did you work with him??", he chuckled and looked at us,"Yeah. . . I worked with him, he was. . . A sweet boy, putting others before him. . .", hearing that made my stomach turn, I know how Touya is willing to take for someone he cared about. . .
Aizawa continued,"So, do you know what happened to him?", the man takes a second,"Yeah. . . He uh, . . . Lost control of his flames and. . . Burned himself alive. . .", I nod,"I know; Now tell me, who was running the program I put him in.", he looked up at us, he put the photo down as his face paled,"I-. . . I. . . I can't tell you. . .", he began to shake,"C-Cause if I do. . .", he looked at us with terrified and tired eyes.

"They'll kill me. . . And they'll kill you. . .!"

Me and Aizawa looked at one another, who the heck would kill in order to keep a program hidden??
Aizawa turned to him,"Could you at least give us a hint to who it is?", he looked at us. . . Before he turned over Touya's photo and wrote on the back and showed us. . .

"H. C"

~

"Toga Himiko?!", Midnight nods,"Yeah! She was a student in a school, according to these files, she was abandoned by her family because of her Quirk, she was picked on at the Orphanage that lead her to run away and then bullied at her school before she lost control of her quirk and injured/killed many classmates and teachers.", Hawks was in shock,"Wait, so she became a Villain because of her quirk.", "A lot of the kids called her a Villain based off it and I guess in the end she was like; 'If they want a Villain, I'll give them a Villain.",  Mirko nods,"I know she's a Villain, it is sad how she became what people called her.", Hawks nods,"Yeah.", I sighed,"Alright; Mirko, the soilder will need protection in case someone does try and kill him and I'll see if there's any company with these markings.", Mirko left as I went on the computer.

. . .

"Anything?"

. . .

"The only company with those signatures. . . Is. . ."

"The Hero Commison"