11 Family Apocalypse

POV Jack

Days after the crash we still have seen no one. Well, no one as in being alive. It seems that whole Scotland was having some serious zombie issues. House after house I’ve been trying to contact with Guardians, to get them to know where we are and get my friends and girlfriend the heck out of here. The trickiest part seems to be to find everyone and get back together.

“My feet hurt!” Anna groaned and she sat on a rock. I glance at Hiro, here we go again.

“We need to get moving Anna,” I kneeled in front of her. Only to be thrown to my back by the effect of her yell.

“I’m NOT going anywhere with these feet!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PREGNANCY MAKES YOUR FEET SWELL!” She kept on screaming and I tried to hush her quickly.

“Make her quiet Baymax!” Hiro cried while holding his ears. My ears felt painful as well.

“On the scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain--,” Baymax went in front of Anna. Gladly it’s body made some of the incredible soundwaves of Anna to muffle a little.

“NINE!” She roared.

“Why not ten?” Baymax asked and I see how it uses it’s finger to spray some liquid into Anna’s feet.

“SAVING IT TO CHILDBIRTH!” Anna said and glared at me. “You better take me to Kristoff before that…,” she hissed and I felt like if stare could kill I would be buried deep already.

“Yeah, of course… my highest intention is to not be around when you explode,” I said and mumbled the rest.

“I heard you Frost.. YOU WILL BE THE WORST FATHER EVER!” Anna started crying.

“What the heck?” Hiro whispered and stared at me and Anna.

“Whoa, hold up. It’s not my child and--,” I started and my staff fell to ground with clatter.

“But you date my sister! I’m so gonna make sure that she gets rid of dude like you! Not being around with child birth!! YOU ARE HORRIBLE!” She kept on sobbing and I stare at her with my mouth hanging open.

“Uh.. I can’t stand blood … and.. THAT’S NOT MY CHILD!” I shouted, I was getting pissed. Women and their hormones.

“Well, what if my sister would WANT a baby WHAT will you do then?  Ditch her? You freaking SCUMBAG!” Anna growled and threw a pebble at me. I dodged it and then I started panting.

“You guys--,” Hiro’s voice whispered but I was already ready for counter attack.

“WE CAN ADOPT!” I yelled loudly.

Anna started gasping. “But pregnancy and birth is so beautiful thing!” Her lower lip quivered and she started crying hysterically.  It made me face palm and sigh loudly.

“So beautiful.. women crying and yelling, blood and crying babies and--,” I mumbled.

“YOU GUYS! “Hiro roared and I turn to look at him. Hiro waved his arms around us and I realized the situation.

“Anna,” I said quietly.

“Jack! I ban you from dating my sister from now on! I HATE YOU!” Anna screamed and wiped her eyes to her hands.

“Hate me all you want but get up,” I whispered as I crouched down. My fingers wrap around the staff and I slowly stood back up.

“No! I’m having my break,” Anna said bitterly.

“Alright but we’re in bit of tight situation,” I said quietly as I lifted my staff in fron of me sideways.

“Thanks to your fighting!” Hiro said sarcastically and ended it to small laughter.