3 Don't Feel the Pain

POV Merida

“HECK NO!” I yelled after I see where everyone is crawling into. “Yes, just let me be behind you,” Hiccup whispered to my ear just before grabbing on my waist and lifting me up. Punzie pulled me inside and I pouted when I was forced inside the ventilation system. “Just like before?” I sighed when I heard some metallic clatter behind of me.

“Yup, just like how we met,” Hiccup grunted behind of me. “Just crawl forward firespark,” he chuckled and gave a slight push on my butt which caused me to blush. “Stop it!” I snapped and kicked back. “Stop kicking me!” Hiccup gasped.

“STOP FIGHTING!” I heard Elsa yelling further away. “Yeah and start to crawl forward,” Anna said politely and I rolled my eyes. “So where now? Right or left?” Elsa yelled.

“I think that our cabin is on the right?” Hiccup responded. “Hush you two or we might get into trouble,” Punzie whispered and we all listened carefully. The shafts were echoing the screams and yells of the people who were being eaten alive.

We moved forward and soon heard Elsa’s frustrated groan. “What’s wrong?” Eugene asked. He was right behind of Elsa,Punzie after Eugene and then there was Anna going behind of Punzie. Kristoff was going in front of me. Hiccup was the last one to enter the shafts. It’s a bit crowded right now and only thing we all wish for is that the shafts would hold and not fall down in the middle of massacre done by zombies.

“Dead end,” Elsa sighed loudly. I swear that the groaning from beneath us got louder and I realize that I’m right on top of an opening to give out air from the shafts to ship corridors. When I look down I saw few zombies turning their heads up. From the sounds of it there were still some people alive inside the ship. Cornered and no way to escape. This is a death trap at sea.

“So we need to get down there?” Kristoff whispered and from the sounds of it I knew that he saw the thing I saw, waiting us when we go down from the shafts. “Yeah, you girls wait while we do the clearing out?” Eugene gulped and started to open up the screw that was holding one hatch closed. Then he opened up the other one and the hatch fell down with metallic clatter. The snapping of jaws got louder as the zombies were impatiently waiting for their snacks.

“WHAT? I won’t stay behind,” I snapped and kicked down similar hatch that Eugene took forever to screw open. I jumped down and I felt how Hiccup’s hand touched my shoulder as he yelled me not to do that. Tch.

“Mer!” Hiccup yelled and landed behind of me as I kicked one zombie further away from me. “Time for you to show up,” I murmured and Hiccup groaned frustrated when he slam his fist against the zombie. “You really cause me to age a lot faster,” he yelled and then I see how few meters away Kristoff jumps down with Eugene. Kristoff smashes one zombies head with a table leg that he broke from dining hall tables. The leg had a nice decorative carving with bears.

“I know but that’s why you love me sweetie?” I grinned and kissed his cheek before slamming a silver dining knife to one zombies neck. It hit straight to it’s artery and blood spat out and stained Hiccup’s white dress shirt which he pinched and rolled his eyes. “It was Marmani shirt!” He mumbled and I chuckled. “Just be happy that you didn’t end up bitten,” I pinched his cheek. “Anyway fighting with black suit is stupid, you know,” I yelled as our backs slam together.

“I know that Mer.. you’re wearing a sexy dress yourself,” he said deviously and my heart jumped. “Shut up and just cut some heads off.. or.. you could?” I said with excitement. “OH YEAH!” He yelled happily and I heard him ripping some fabric. I glance over my shoulder and he has torn his dress pants, now his artificial leg is showing.