Epilogue

POV Jack

We just arrived at the location. Everything seems so odd and unfamiliar. I startle when I hear some noises around, Elsa takes my hand and gives Kath to me.

"What's wrong Jack?" She laughs and I look around quickly.

"Everything is just too... big and weird," I mumble my reply to her. I pull her behind a fence when a car passed us.

"Jack, you should really get used to this," she grinned at me.

"Living on a high end place! Heck even the zombies were better than these snobs," I snorted.

Elsa sighed and let go of my arm. She crossed her arms and glared at me. "This is where I am from Jack. It was always safe from zombie attacks and now that we finally were able to return here you will adjust. Alright?" She raised her eyebrow.

"B-but I understood zombies better. I have no idea what the people around here are speaking! The groans were much clearer," I gulped.

"It's Norwegian Jack, the language? My language," she laughed a bit. She was highly amused by now.

Kath started babbling on my arms and I put her down to ground. Elsa took her hand to hers and they began to walk at the street. It was quite slippery around here.

"Well my daughter will learn English," I hummed.

"And Norwegian," Elsa added and I groaned.

"You can go back to USA alone if you dislike this place so much," Elsa said. She sounded hurt now. Oh crap.

"Hey I'm sorry. I wouldn't leave you two never. Well, except when I have a job as Guardian but this is now my home. Okay? Besides I didn't know that you were filthy rich back at home," I laughed nervously and Elsa flashed an understanding smile.

Then she paused, we arrived at the house which we were looking for. Elsa went ahead with Kath and knocked the door. I stood behind them.

An old woman opened up the door and was gladly surprised to see Elsa.

"Oh! What a wonderful surprise! Lady Arendelle!" The woman laughed happily and took Elsa's hand.

"Madame Adelaide Bonfamille! I really missed you," Elsa smiled and placed her other hand over Madame's. "But I have to add that I am Mrs. Frost now," Elsa said warmly.

"Married? That is so nice to hear. Who is the lucky boy?" Madame cheered and Elsa stepped aside. My face was burning up. Elsa had been telling me about Madame, how she went to her place to play with her cats when she was a child.

"I am. My name is Jack Frost," I replied and gave my hand to shake. Madame placed her hand into mine and didn't shake. I lift my eyebrow as she just holds her hand in mine.

"Kiss the back of her hand. She's used to men who do that," Elsa whispered to my ear. My eyes widen and I do it a bit clumsily but Madame seems to be okay with the result since she let go.

"Olaf! Your mama came to get you!" Madame called. I watch how a fluffy white cat runs to us from inside. It starts to purr and go around Elsa's legs. Then it saw me. I gasped when it climbed up from my feet and over against my chest. Now I hold the cat in my lap.

"Olaf likes warm places, to be hugged," Elsa said to me quietly.

"So how was your sport event.. was it about two years ago? Anna left me your cat some time ago," Madame asked.

"The event... was... challenging but it lead to something good," Elsa replied and glanced at me. I blush a bit again.

"Who is this young little girl?" Madame smiles and kneels down.