8 Delicious Death

POV Jack

Elsa, Hiccup and me went with Hiro and his gang. The others stayed in the room which we left, Fred decided to stay with other’s of the group. They’re making sure that no one will be able to strike us from behind.

“So the equipment that you have are in the middle of that gathering?” I whispered to Hiro as I nodded towards a large box. Pitch was standing there, holding a speech. Hiro nodded his head and glanced at me.

“What is that man exactly?” Honey Lemon whispered.

“A monster,” Elsa said with disgust and I felt her fingers lacing up with mine.

I kissed Elsa’s cheek quickly and then I turned our attention back to the big opening inside the ships middle. We were laying on staircase that leaded down there.

People were cheering on Pitch, he promised them protection. However I knew that it would be false. He would turn against those people in an instant.

“So how are we gonna distract them,” I hummed and then I heard laughter.

I turn around and glance at Hiro and his gang. “Let us handle it,” Hiro crossed his arms and nodded towards GoGo who smiled slyly. I saw her wearing roller skates. Elsa and I glanced at each other.

“Okay,” Hiccup mumbled and looks at GoGo like she’s crazy. Wasabi helped her up on the staircases railing.

“That’s stupid!” Elsa gasped but GoGo just put some more chewing gum inside her mouth.

“She’s the fastest,” Fred grinned. “She’s gonna do it for sure pal!” He crossed his arms and nodded.

“Please come down from there!” Hiccup whispered loudly. Hiro and his gang were all standing.

“Why? It’s the perfect plan,” Honey Lemon giggled.

“What exactly?” Hiccup sighed.

“The fact that GoGo skates down that railing and insults that man, then giving us a moment of distraction and --,” Honey Lemon spoke fast and smiled widely while correcting her glasses on top of the nose. Me, Elsa and Hiccup listened in shock.

Then we heard a loud banging sound. The chattering and Pitch’s brainwashing calmed down and they were looking at the same spot where we were.

Banging got louder and louder. Elsa flinched next to me when a metallic door was forced open, the handle flew in the air. We watch across and hear the loud groaning. They are here.

“-OR that could do,” Honey Lemon laughed nervously when zombies were going down  the stairs, piling up on top of each other and going towards the screaming people.

GoGo groaned, “I thought that I could have some real racing!”

The people down are being eaten alive. Some are trying to climb up from the pit but whenever they reach the other levels floor and try to pull themselves over the railing, there’s one zombie pulling them down.

The shouts and screams of pain were filling the air as they had their insides being pulled out. I saw how they bit chunks of flesh from the people’s calves. I noticed how Pitch was using people as his human barricades as he escaped.

“Should we go and help?” Wasabi whispered when he lifted GoGo down from the railing. GoGo was pissed when she took off her skates.

“Unfortunately I’ll have to scratch that option. We need to get the stuff so we can get to steering room. Otherwise this ship is about to smash Scotland,” Hiccup whispered.