2 Wedding or a Funeral?

POV 3rd person

The day was perfect one for a wedding that girls dream off. The sky was painted in colors of pink and yellow when the sun was rising, letting its rays dance on the brides skin. You would think that the bride is glowing, showing beauty and elegance with her whole appearance. This bride however is Anna, a bubbly and full of life but not picture perfect before awakening. Her hair might stick to every direction and be tangled, some dry spit on her cheek and a slight sound of snoring. However she has the inner beauty that every man dreams their wives having. This time the lucky man to be is Kristoff.

Anna woke up from her bed and went to the small bathroom in her cabin. After washing up her face she heard a knock on the door, she grinned happily before tiptoeing to open it up. She knew that her sister came to do her hair and give her support to her.

When she opened the door her sister lifted up a bag filled with makeup and hairstyling things. “You ready?” Elsa smiled to Anna who nodded while smiling. She was feeling the butterflies, or that she thought them being.

“How’s your investigation going on?”Anna asked and actually felt curious if Elsa had found out something strange in the ship. At least she thought that her sister took it seriously and tried to figure things out. “Not yet but you keep on focusing on your wedding,” Elsa smiled and put a few hair pins and did her little sister’s strawberry blonde hair into tight knot. She finished the look with a beautiful veil and then started doing the casual looking makeup, adding some blush to her sister’s cheeks and some eye liner.

“You look beautiful,” Elsa sighed and admired her sister. Then Merida walked in, holding a plastic bag. “I can’t believe that we actually got you a dress!” Merida grinned and put the dress bag to hang from the door. She unzipped the bag and pulled out a dreamy white wedding gown. It was off white in color, shimmering from beaded crystals. It made Anna look stunning and tearing up when she wore it.

Anna spins around in front of a dressing mirror and after she puts her hands on her slowly growing belly. Her heart is fluttering from happiness and her sister feels happy for her. They all are however missing some people who couldn’t come. Anna wishes that her father could walk her down the aisle but she knows that it will never be possible. Elsa on the other hand would wish that her chosen one could be here, celebrating the day.

Three girls who met in the worst kind of situation and formed a bond, they are now seeing one of them tying the knot. “Are you guys coming!” The cheerful voice of Rapunzel is yelling from the door and then she walks in. Her long blonde hair is braided and it has fresh flowers as decoration. Anna chose her to be one of her bridesmaids with Merida. Elsa is her maid of honor.

When they look at the clock they realize that time has traveled fast from the first beams of light. “Hurry!” They all gasped after glancing at each other. Elsa stuffs herself inside a dress quickly and ties her hair into little carefree type of French braid. Merida feels a bit unsatisfied when she dresses up in emerald green knee high dress that leaves her shoulders showing. She glances at her comfortable t-shirt that is resting on the bed and is missing the feeling of it on her.

The ceremony was private one. The ship’s ballroom was booked for their small wedding celebration. Anna was glowing while walking down the aisle, Kristoff was smiling and feeling like it was the start for something good.

When Hiccup handed Anna to Kristoff she gave Hiccup a hug and a thank you. For Anna her friends meant the world as well as her sister. However the steady and loving Kristoff had captured her, making her feel shy and brave at the same time.

Elsa stayed watching how her friends were having fun at the wedding party. She even managed to catch the wedding bouquet and for a small moment an image of her in a white dress, kissing Jack, flashed onto her mind. She rubbed her forehead, the thought made her head hurt or more like her heart.