A/N ♡

Hello, hello and welcome to the third part of my 'Scream' series!

I love writing these tbh. If you're new here, feel free to check out 'Scream: Part 1' and 2! They lead into this book.

♡ If you're sensitive to cussing and are easily offended, I highly recommend you go read something else.

♡ If you're not a first time reader, you may notice that you won't be able to find some of your comments (if you left any) where you left them.

They're still there at the bottom of the page, but I'm editing all of my books to past tense and for some reason, Wattpad erases them with the edit, I actually hate that.

♡ There is no racism or rape in these stories. Every romantic/sexual act (Y/N) does is 100% with consent.

The art I used is not mine! I just googled images.

♡ I will tell beforehand if smut happens.

♡ This is the last part so I want to make it as perfect as I can, which is why releasing chapters may take longer, but I'll definitely stick to one upload a week or more.

♡ This is going to follow Scream 3's events roughly but as you guessed a lot of things will be different because we're lacking several characters. (I'm not gonna spoil who, you'll have to read the other books for that).

♡ Also a heads up, there will be things discussed in this book that happened in the last one so if you don't wanna get confused, read part 2 first. That one is a short book compared to the first one and this one, haha XD

♡ Most chapters will be your POV save for some important ones.

♡ Please comment on any typos/grammar mistakes I make.

♡ This will contain dark stuff but you probably already knew that.

♡ That's about it. Hope y'all enjoy the read! As always, below some info;

~E/C = eye colour
~H/C = hair colour
~H/L = hair length
~F/H/M = favourite horror movie
~F/C = favourite colour
~F/F = favourite food

(I added some pics below of what they roughly look like in the story 👀)

♡ Stu;

♡ Billy;

♡ Billy;