A/N ♡

(/^-^(^ ^*)/ PHEW, WE MADE IT!

With that, this book is finished! I had so much fun writing, I hope y'all loved the read. Down below I shall reveal the identity of the mystery man, but first a few more things.

♡ Update: I have stated that this book would be the last one, buuut... I've started a book following this, 'Scream: part 4'. Just thought I'd post a little update here :> it's going to feature the mystery man from the Epilogue. Go check it out!

♡ I just wanna thank you people for taking the time to read, comment or vote. It's the first time I did something like this and it was super fun XD

♡ I'm aware there is a Scream 4, and Scream 5 is coming up in 2022 (I believe?) If these books are recieved well I might some day write those two.

♡ Might end up editing chapters to edit spelling mistakes etc or just rewrite some things, sorry for the spam!

♡ Update: I'm so excited to post this! This is my second story that I admitted to the Wattys 2021 (the other being 'Killer Instinct'). Love uuu all!

 Love uuu all!

♡ ^ This man is Danny 'Jed Olsen' Johnson

♡ ^ This man is Danny 'Jed Olsen' Johnson. Basically, he was a newspaper writer and took on the identity of Ghostface, covering his murders by day and comitting them by night in 1993.

If you play DbD, you'll know him :D

This means that he's the original Ghostface because the first Scream movie was set in 1996.

I feel like it was a neat idea to have him appear briefly in this book. He wouldn't be a fan of someone stealing his idea, so he'd definitely go after Billy and Stu, haha.

~ thanks for reading,

Evelyne x