Chapter 14

It was around 8 PM by the time you came back from the police station and entered the hotel, wanting to go take a relaxing bath.

That was the plan.

But one unsuspecting step into the room and then everything happened in the blink of an eye.

A hand snapped forward from behind the door where you couldn't see, grabbing you in an impossible tight grip before yanking you back against the solid chest of the intruder.

Their other arm was brought up around your throat before they kicked the door shut with their foot.

They tilted your head back with their forearm under your jaw applying a bit of pressure. Not hard enough to cut off any oxygen, but it was definitely a warning. Their other hand went from your arm to resting against your abdomen.

Your nose picked up the scent of cologne as the person pressing you against them hushed you.

And as if nearly getting a heart attack wasn't enough, the low voice that called out from behind you had your whole body going rigid.

You stared into the darkness in front of you, not daring to even do as much as turn your face.

"Don't scream, we're not gonna hurt you."

You couldn't even if you wanted to. The massive lump stuck in your throat forbade it to get any sound out, as well as making you choke on the air you were already struggling to breathe in.

From the whisper and smell alone you could tell it was Billy, but the room was still pitch black so you couldn't see a thing and it didn't take a genius to know who the other person present was.

You couldn't believe this was happening.

How the fuck did they even get inside?

"Gonna stay quiet?"

Your body felt like lead and a million thoughts and emotions flash through you so fast it made you feel sick.

"Y-yes," you peeped out, certain Billy didn't miss the way you gulped under his touch.

There was a hum, followed by the sound of your bed creaking as if a weight was lifted off of it, and then footsteps shuffling over the carpet, making their way over.

It was a fleeting, but very intense moment that made your heart hammer faster with each passing second.

"Atta girl," Billy purred before slowly and cautiously releasing you out of his grasp, but he was still so close you could feel the warmth radiating off his body.

Not being able to see was the worst part of it.

However, that issue was quickly resolved as the light flicked on.

You squinted your eyes at the sudden brightness and as your vision adjusted, you found yourself staring straight into someone else's chest.

You didn't even have the time to take a glimpse at their face because before you knew it, their long arms were wrapped around you as you were lifted up in the air and spun around.

You squirmed as their hold made it difficult to take in much needed air. "S-Stu! P-Please let go... I can't breathe-"

"Be gentle with her!" Billy bellowed, sending him a pointed look with his sharp teeth exposed.

"(Y/N)!" Stu raised his brows and droppee his head to the side, before gently putting you back down.

He didn't let you out of his arms, though. Stu was clinging onto you as if you were his favourite teddybear. "I'm just happy to see you again, y'know."