the fight

moving on to the end of the day:
vinnies pov:
it was the end of the day and i'm tired. i usually go to the skate park but i just needa nap. when i was walking out about to go to my car and i saw emily. emily porter. she was my ex, we had a relationship for 1 year or something like that. i just walk past her until she started to talk:
emily: hey vinnie

vinnie: hi em, what do you want

emily: um i just wanted to tell you, i miss you. you can't say that year of dating was nothing.

vinnie: emily, i can say nothing happened bc nothing did. you cheated on me with one of your friends. like really? you have to tell me "yOu MiSs Me".

emily: vinnie i do miss you. me and zack broke up. he meant nothing to me.

zach: emily? babe?

emily: yes baby, i'm over here. she whispered to me and said you will pay for this vinnie. also emily: babe he wanted to tell me and tell me he missed me.

vinnie: no i didn't, what are you talking about.
i see some people walk out school and go take a video of this.

zach: what the heck bro, you know me and emily are dating.

vinnie: she just told me you guys broke up. i also never said anything about missing her lmao. after i said this i saw reggie, y/n and lucas come out.

reggie: hey vinnie what's going on here? stupid, dumb reggie, of course wanted to come and get into the fight.

zach: me and emily never broke up.

after he says that i see his fist hit my face. i fell back a little but was still on my feet. i saw y/n covering her mouth. lucas came running. before he came i started punching zach into the floor. i never talked to your girl. i literally said i never talked to her or missed her. i said while putting my fist in this face.

reggie: vinnie stop!!

y/n: vinnie okay, that's enough. 

i didn't listen so she yelled. VINNIE STOP, THATS ENOUGH!!  she grabbed me  got off zach and i saw his face all bloody. i was so surprised y/n had the balls to take me off him, while lucas and reggie were speechless.

vinnie: why you do that? i faked to be mad

y/n: you we're gonna beat him up, i had to stop you right away before u get hurt. i smiled. she continued and said always, are you alright? hurt, blooding, headache, broken heart?

vinnie: nah, i'm good. okay i'll see u tomorrow at your house, since i'm technically living there for the summer.

y/ns  pov:
i laughed and said see you tomorrow vincent! tbh he kinda looked mad when i said vincent. everyone in school calls him vinnie. when i drove home i kept on thinking about what happened outside. it sounded like i was dating vinnie. OH WAIT, IT LOOKED/SOUNDED LIKE I WAS DATING VINNIE!!!! lucas asked me a question while i was driving.

lucas: y/n why did u stop the fight?

y/n: because i know zach would have gotten hurt. i mean he did get hurt but not bad bad. i hope.

lucas: oh. lucky you did because it would've gotten worse.

y/n: yea i know, i smiled. when we got home, mom was on the phone. i didn't think any of it because me and lucas weren't in the fight. i just stopped it. but mom gave me the dirty look when i came into the house. i saw dad and started a conversation.

y/n: hey dad!

dad: hey honey, how was school?

y/n: it was interesting

dad: ooh okay.

y/n: im going to go and take a shower. see you later!

dad: see you!!

lucas pov:
i was wondering what y/ns been thinking. i think she liked vinnie but i don't wanna say it or ruin it.

no ones pov:
y/n took a bath and got a text. she didn't think of answering. she wanted to have a hot girl summer 🥂. she doesn't really do relationships. she doesn't like a lot of people. yea she does tiktok but she doesn't do the friends, boy friends and etc. she got done talking a bath and took a look at her phone.

y/ns pov:
i just got done taking a showers and looked at my phone. there was a message from vinnie. i was confused and opened the message.

                    vincent cole hacker/hater
hey, i gotta say thanks for having
my back at school today. even tho
we don't even like each other.
                                          you're welcome vincent.
ew we're gonna be roommates 🤮
                           ew i'm going to have to take of u.
it's not that bad..
                                                         goodbye vincent.
goodbye y/n

it was 10:45 and i decided to watch vampire diaries. until i fell asleep. i was so tired i fell asleep after one episode.
___________________________________
this one was short but gn :)