hotel

no ones pov:
y/n and vinnie have been working out nonstop. vinnies been focusing on the fight and not y/n. he loves her but he doesn't know about her. y/ns been working hard and supporting vinnie. she knows they would make an awesome couple that people would love but she's scared about him and her feelings. the press conference was coming closer and closer. vinnie was so nervous and scared about the fight and y/n.

the day before the press conference:

vinnies pov:

i'm scared about people asking me about y/n and why i'm doing this. people might think i'm doing it to impress her but thats not the reason. so many things were going through my mind right now. me and all the people who were going to the fight were all already in miami. i seen some of my guy friends hit on y/n but i just watched  it and stared. me and y/n finally arrived to our hotel where all the fighters were staying. me and y/n had to share a room because all of our friends were with their boyfriend or girlfriend. me and her were the only single ones and only ones who didn't have beef with each other. me and her ordered 2 separate beds. one for me and one for her. i unlock the door and see only one king size bed and one couch.

y/n: you gotta be kidding me. are you for real?

vinnie: bro, why is there one bed and one couch. if anything i'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed.

y/n: hacker, you need you're rest. you have a fight so i sleep on the couch and u see on the bed.

vinnie: let me go tell the front desk they got us the wrong place. *i walk to the front*

vinnie: hey i think i got the wrong room.

front desk: what's your name?

vinnie: vinnie hacker

front desk: you got room 214.

vinnie: yeah i ordered two beds but i got a large bed and a couch.

front desk: you did order two beds but we can't change ur rooms because the whole hotel is booked, sorry.

vinnie: it's okay. *i walk back to my room*

y/n: hey so can they change our room?

vinnie: they said the whole hotel is booked sadly..

y/n: yeah it doesn't matter i'll sleep on the couch and u sleep on the bed.

vinnie: your funny if you think i'm going to let u sleep on my couch and me on the bed. reyes i'll sleep on the couch end of discussion.

y/n: whatever hacker.

no ones pov:
it's about 7 pm now and vinnie and y/n are getting bored. vinnie just got done taking a shower so he did a thirst trap for a tiktok. when vinnie was done they did a tiktok together. both thirst traps, they didn't post it but vinnie put it on drafts. he accidentally posted it. the comments were full of ship comments.

vinnies pov:
oh sh**. i accidentally posted the post button. y/n wouldn't know right? i'm gonna tell her.

vinnie: hey y/n, remember that tiktok that we just did.

y/n: yeah what about it.

vinnie: i posted it by accident. oopies

y/n: HACKERR!! why u do that. what does the comments say.

vinnie: a lot of ship comments

y/n: as i thought. well hacker get some rest we gotta wake up early tomorrow.

vinnie: okay mom *i smile.*

y/n: hacker u sleep on the bed and i'll sleep on the couch. unless u sleep on one side and i sleep on the other on the bed.

vinnie: let's do that then.

no ones pov:
it was about 10 pm and they went to sleep. y/n was sleeping on vinnies chest but vinnie just loved the moment. they had to wake up early tomorrow