the move

a/n pov: so this chapter is gonna be my fav
____________________________________
y/ns pov: i woke up to the doorbell. today i almost forgot i was going to take care of three boys 🙄. hopefully i can make it threw this summer. i brushed my teeth and washed my face before i went downstairs. i changed my outfit bc i was still in my pjs.
outfit:

it was very cute as j was gonna go out with aaron my bestie today

it was very cute as j was gonna go out with aaron my bestie today. i went downstairs to see maria, nate, vincent, reggie, mom, dad and lucas. i still couldn't believe vincent will be living in the same house as me. my enemy, hater, loser and all of the above 🥱. everyone: good morning y/n!
y/n: good morning.
mom: hey honey, so i was just telling vinnie and reggie where they will be staying.
maria: y/n did vinnie get in a fight yesterday-
lucas: oop
y/n: i-. *looks at vinnie* um yeah he did. why?
maria: i just wanted to hear it from you. did he hurt the guy bad or?
y/n: um zach was bloody but i think he deserved it. but i broke up the fight before vinnie could've got hurt. if i wasn't there, that guy zach would've died or would've went to the hospital.
maria: thanks for telling me y/n. *looks at vinnie* i nod. when i went to look at vinnie he looked upset. i think that he was going to go beat something up again. he probably thought we got along for that day. well we'll see.
vinnies pov:
when i heard my mom say if i got into a fight yesterday my heart stopped. i thought i was about to pass out. i think my mom was on the phone with my school yesterday but i didn't really think of it. she looked at me though to see if i was blooding or have any bruises, which I didn't. i always got in fights but y/n didn't have the balls to take me out of that one. but she took me out of this one. when she did i was confused. today i was gonna talk to her since we hate each other. i was gonna thank her again from saving me, having better balls that reggie and lucas and sticking up for me. but my mind changed but my mom asked the question. i was wearing:

i wanted to go out with the boys when our parents left

i wanted to go out with the boys when our parents left. but when i'm done unpacking.
no ones pov:
maria: okay guys, you guys will be here the whole summer alone. there are no security cameras anywhere. we will call the home phone just to check up on you. maybe give you guys some money for food and things you might need. reggie and vinnie, i have you the key to our house just in case you need anything there.