spin the bottle

y/ns pov:

bryce got everyone together to play the game. he got the bottle and the people in a circle. i sat next to charli and dixie. i got to know a little bit about them while we waited. i noticed that vinnie looked a bit scared. i just think that he was worried one of his friends would get me or something. me and him have gotten close a bit. when bryce came i noticed aaron. i never even saw him.

aaron: hey

y/n: what are you doing here?

aaron: i told u i never miss a good party

y/n: okay, ready for the game 😛. he nodded.

the game started. bryce went first. the bottle landed on a girl named riley. she's so pretty. they kissed and stuff. it was vinnies turn after bryce. vinnies landed on emily !!. i looked at him then he looked at me. i made that first that meant go head. we weren't dating or anything. he was just asking me if this is okay, since i hate emily. she's a b*tch for coming to my house, trying to drown me and other things. before they kissed bryce spoke.

bryce: um do exs count?

everyone: i don't know.
before vinnie could speak emily put her hand on his face and then kissed him. he pushed away. i was gonna say something but she did first..

emily: why do u do that vinnie? we all know you love me.

vinnie: i don't like you emily. for the 500th time i don't like you.

emily came to me and slapped me. what was this girls problem. vinnie grabbed me before i could even hit her back. i got out of his grip and pulled her to the floor.

y/n: you want a round two don't you?

emily: yes, yes i do bring it on little girl. or is vinnie gonna help u get out of this one, again.

y/n: vinnie let me, i'm not a little girl let me beat her a** right here, right now. before i could see what vinnie was gonna do. she grabbed my hair. what is this girls mf problem. i grabbed her and pushed her into the pool. she had her phone with her but i don't even care. i know vinnie wanted to stop me but i told him not to. and i also said sorry before we got to the party. i knew she was gonna come and i knew this was gonna happen. i waited for her to get dry out of the pool so we can have round 3 but her boyfriend came to save her.

zach: hey babe are you okay? who did this to you?

emily: i'm not okay, it was vinnies new girlfriend.

y/n: *started to laugh* and you said that i needed vinnie to get me. he's just watching me beat your a**. little girl go cry to your daddy now.

vinnie: *starts to laugh*. also she's not my girlfriend as i said before.

zach: *pushed vinnie*.

in my head i know vinnie and i know he was gonna do something back. so i let him. i didn't care until the guy will start to bleed. a couple seconds later bryce says something to me.

bryce: y/n get him.

y/n: he let me fight with me getting him. he's gonna be okay. let me see blood out of that guys mouth, then i'll get vinnie. right vin?

vinnie: yeah bryce what she said. i see no blood. yet at least.

bryce: come on y/n. we know your the only one who can control vinnie.

y/n: give him 10 more seconds. okay, vinnie that's enough. vinnie i see blood.
vinnie let's go. but zach push's him again. he made me fall into the pool.

vinnies pov:

wtf i just got off the guy then he wants to push me again. but he pushed y/n this time.

vinnie: wtf bro. i just let you free and now u wanna push her into the water. *vinnie punches him one more time. then other*

zach: is that the only thing you know how to do? beat people up when they never did anything to you?

y/n gets up and slaps zach.

y/n: yeah what you gonna do about it little boy. you gonna cry to emily. okay go.

vinnie: yea let me see a river or an ocean of it.

bryce: okay emily and zach leave never come back again.

emily and zach: we had better plans anyways.

y/n and vinnie: bye b*itchs.

vinnie: bryce it's kinda late me and y/n are gonna head out.

bryce: okay bye guys :)

me and y/n walk to the car.

y/n: hey vinnie.

vinnie: heyy y/n. is there something you wanna tell me?

y/n: i think troy likes me..

vinnie: oh. do you like him back.?

y/n: no i don't even know him. he sounds like he's a guy who messes with peoples feelings. like a f*** boy.

vinnie: what about me? what do i sound like?

y/n: hm you sound, sweet, caring, hot, special and other things. whoever's gonna date you will be lucky :).

vinnie: aww thank you bestie. same with you <333 ily bestie

y/n: i love you too vinnie

no ones pov:
when vinnie heard what y/n said about him, he had butterflies. he didn't think y/n would think that about him. they also promised each other to tell each other when they were talking to someone right away. we would be very happy for each other <333. they got home and changed and took a shower. and then went to bed.
____________________________________
guys i'm so sorry for all the fights and drama. there's gonna be a lot of drama in this series or whatever u wanna call it. stay safe :) also forgot to post :) i'll post tomorrow