back home

y/ns pov:

we've been home for the past 3 days and it already wednesday. vinnies been a little distant even tho i live with him. ive been hanging out with aaron more because me and him don't hang out. we went out to lunch and told him about vinnie.

aaron: really? dang go talk to him ask him if somethings bothering him or something.

y/n: yeah ur right. we're done lunch right?

aaron: yeah go talk to him while i pay for this.

y/n: are you sure??

aaron: yeah go.

y/n: love u bestie.

aaron: love u more. now go

i call vinnie while i get into the car. he answers:
vinnie: hello?

y/n: hey babe. so i just got done lunch with aaron and i was telling him about you and i feel like you been, being kinda distant. is something bothering you or something?
vinnie: yeah something is.

y/n: talk to me about it. maybe i can help.

vinnie: if you say so. don't get mad. i'm going to la this monday and i already got the tickets. the hype house wants to me to move in but i don't know.

y/n: oh um. do you wanna move him tho?

vinnie: thing is i don't wanna leave you here. alone.

y/n: vin i'll be fine. i have everyone here with me. how long are u gonna go for?

vinnie: two weeks.

y/n: baby i'll be fine. i'm with my brother n reggie.

vinnie: okay. i'll pack.

y/n: when's ur flight on monday?

vinnie: 8am

y/n: okay i'll drop u off.

vinnie: okay i'm gonna pack. i love u bye

y/n: i love u too bye.

i get home and walk to vinnies room to see him packing. i lay on his bed and wait for him to finish. when he went on the bed he got bored so he went to stream.

vinnies pov:

vinnie: hi guys, long time no see. i missed you all.
chat: omg vinnies alive
chat: where's y/n
vinnie: y/ns on the bed rn
chat: you and her are so cute
vinnie: thank you guys
chat: so vinnie what are u gonna play
vinnie: uh let's play valorant.

i play valorant and start dying.
chat: bro what happened to vinnie
vinnie: i haven't played in a long time guys.
chat: your so skinny
chat: you don't deserve y/n
chat: she's ugly
vinnie: okay guys, if your here to make fun of my girlfriend you better leave. me and y/n are in a happy relationship and i don't get why you guys hate on her for no reason. well when you get ur act together ill talk to you again.
chat: get it vinnie!!
chat: beat em up vin
vinnie: back to streaming. AHHH where he come from? let me ask the boys to play really quick.
                                 simps
                                   guys i'm streaming. play now
aaron;
uh i'll past

kio:
ill play

troy:
i'll get on

kio:
ready to get a win my guys
                                                                                        yeah let's go
____________________________

me, kio and troy play for 2 hours and then i go join y/n to sleep. she wakes up 1 hour later and she walks and goes to her room. i feel so bad that i'm leaving her in 2 days for la. what if i like it there? will i move in?

_____________________________

a/n: working on a new story called fake- vinnie hacker. check it out!! ty for 3.7k views. stay postive and make sure u eat today