morning love :)

y/ns pov:
i wake up to see vinnie on the couch. i wonder why until i remembered what happened last night. i get up the bed and brush my teeth and change my outfit since we have to work out in an hour. i hate myself for over reacting on him with that waitress. it's always because his my boyfriend and i know everyone likes him. after thinking that i feel a tear come down. i was still in the bathroom so i went and cried on my bed. i'm such a b*tch for treating vinnie like this. i don't deserve him. he deserves someone else. what the f*can is wrong with me. why am i like this? does he even love me? vinnie treated me like a queen and i treated him like garbage. after all this crying i try to fall asleep and it works.

vinnies pov:

i wake up to see y/n still sleeping. but she's wearing her workout clothes. it was only a couple more days until the weigh in and i was scared. i go to look at y/n and i see her pillow filled with tears. was that me? what did i do? why is she crying? did she hurt herself? i'm such a bad boyfriend. tears come down my eyes. (why is everyone crying lmao) i wipe my tears and then y/n wakes up.

y/n: good morning love *she faked smiled*

vinnie: hey baby. why were u crying?

y/n: vinnie, don't worry about it. one im so sorry for overreacting with you yesterday. two im sorry for always fighting because girls all over the world like you.

vinnie: babe, don't worry. ur my number one priority. i threw away the paper that girl gave me. ur the only girl i love and the only girl i will love. also it's okay to overreact sometimes because i would've done that too. don't care about what people think about u. when will we tell the people that were dating?

y/n: aww vinnie. i was thinking about doing it when you win your fight against deji. i think people would be surprised that one were dating and two that u won. i already know that u will win, i just know it!

vinnie: yess okay babe! ilysm

y/n: i love you too. we gotta go work out babe. yets go.

vinnie: okay let's call the uber and tell everyone to get ready so we all can workout together.

y/n: okay i'll text everyone.

y/ns pov:

                           workout buddies

                              y/n: yo b*tchs. let's go workout now

avani:
okk, me and ant are coming

vinnie: hurry up

tayler: yo so you guys workout?

                             y/n: why do u seem surprised?

charly: let's go out work.

vinnie: it would be better if u
guys walked a little faster.

ant: i'm coming baby.

avani: hey, i'm ur baby not
vinnie 🥲
                             y/n: avani, i'll go on a date later ;)
vinnie:
no, no anthony!

avani: oh well hacker i'm
going on a date with my
gf!!!!

ant: vinnie, we can go on a date
too if u know what I mean 😌

charly: can we have a girls day?

vinnie: yo ant and tayler. we
can talk sh*t about our
girlfriends later 😛
                               y/n: hacker u better watch urself. and yea we can have a girls day.

charly: bet

avani: ^

tayler: charlys not my girlfriend but
okay.
____________________________________
we all meet downstairs and see each other. we get into the uber and go to the gym.

gym time:

we're at the gym and i go with vinnie to watch him workout.

vinnie: baby you not just gonna stand there right?

y/n: no i'll work out but im waiting for vani. she's watching and taking pics of ant.

vinnie: okay then.

avani: ok y/n im done. let's workout now!

y/n: bye baby, see u in 2 hours or so!!

vinnie: byee y/n! avani take care of her

avani: whatever i will
(i laugh and we workout for a couple of hours and vinnies done his training. vinnie was waiting for me and avani to get done. i was working out and next do you know someone smacks my a**. i look to see who it is and it was a random guy. i thought it was vinnie but he was sitting down.

man: dang u got a big a**.

avani: u creep go away!

y/n: right why are you here?

man: to see you. *vinnie comes to us*

vinnie: what happened?

avani: he smacked her a**.

vinnie: wait what. come on man ur like 21 and she's 19. leave her alone.

man: oh look who it is. it's vinnie hacker, you act like you guys are dating.

vinnie: we're not dating, she's like my sister and i'm like her older brother.

man: then why can't i touch her. *everyone of our friends come to us*

charly: hey what's wrong?

vinnie: this man smacked y/ns a**. *i see his face it turned red he was getting mad*

y/n: vinnie, calm down.

tayler: come on man, why you do that?

ant: you don't wanna mess with us.

avani: babe, calm down.

man: what i can't smack it?

avani: no, people can call the police on you for touching women.

*vinnie slaps the man and he falls to the ground. then ant and tayler jump on the guys. he starts to bleed and vinnie hits him again.*

vinnie: don't mess with her again.

tayler: don't be touching women that that bro

ant: sorry for the blood but u deserved it!

*the man runs away and i hug the boys.*

y/n: ily guys :)

everyone: we love you to y/n.

we all went back to the hotel and went to take a nap.

____________________________________

A/N: guys i'm on vac and i'm going to la today so
sorry for not posted :)