phone calls

no ones pov:
y/n woke up around 11 am. she got ready for the day and stuff. she went downstairs to see reggie making lunch.

reg: hey y/n. how was last night?

y/n: hey reg, me and vinnie got into another fight 🤪. with the same person.

reg: sounds great. literally every party we go to, there's a fight with you and emily or a fight with zach and vinnie.

y/n: that's what i said.

reg: anyways what happened this time.

*y/n told him what happened*

reg: WHAT VINNIE HACKER LISTENS TO YOU. when you say stop!???! *y/n nods*

y/n: well, yeah he never stopped listening to me. he listens to me when i say stop. *the home phone starts to ring*

y/n: hello, reyes family speaking.

y/ns mom: hey y/n, what's going on?

y/n: hey mom, nothing what's up?

y/ns mom: just wanted to check up on you? what are the boys doing?

y/n: i was just talking to reggie, i think vinnies sleeping and lucas who knows what he's doing.

y/ns mom: are you and vinnie getting along?

y/n: yea actually, we're friends now :).

y/ns mom: well that's good. okay honey, gotta go, tell the boys I said hi and we miss him. we're gonna send 150 dollars to you guys tomorrow!

y/n: okay thank you,  will do bye mom!

y/ns mom: bye y/n.

*y/ns mom hangs up*

vinnies pov: i wake up to here the home phone ring. i hear it, then try to go to sleep. but it didn't work. i go brush my teeth and wash my face. i see y/n and reggie eating lunch. there was two plates, one for me and lucas.

vinnie: good morning brother and reyes.

y/n: good morning hacker.

reggie: good morning to you too brother. new nickname for y/n huh? *he smirks*

me and y/n laugh and he walks away to go to his room.

y/n: so vinnie how are you? i never got to ask you that. especially with all the fights and punching.

vinnie: it's good actually, fighting and punching gives me cardio.

y/n: i know right.

someone's phone turns to ring. it was mine.

y/n: vinnie, you can answer that you know?

vinnie: we were just having a conversation. are you sure?

y/n: yeah i'm sure.

i answer it and it's emily.

vinnie: what do you want emily? *y/n looks at me*

emily: me and zach actually broke up vin.

vinnie: what do you want me to do emily? what you like me don't you?

emily: yeah, yeah vinnie hacker i like you.

vinnie: cool a lot of people do.

emily: i miss you vinnie and i know you're dating y/n but she's ugly and i'm better.

vinnie: i said many many times, me and y/n are just besties and we hang out a lot. but emily, if you do like me, show me that you do.

emily: okay, tell y/n to watch her back. she might get hurt.