vinnie

vinnies pov:

we told the social media's that we're dating. i think they were being so supportive. yesterday (the fight) was the best thing ever. i was so happy. it's 8:00 right now and me and y/n are getting ready to go to the party for me, for being the only tiktoker who won. after the fight me and y/n went home because we were so tired. i'm waiting for y/n to get out of the bathroom.
15 minutes later.......
finally after 15 minutes she's done. she just took a shower and put on makeup.

vinnie: babe, why are u wearing makeup?

y/n: to cover my face. why??

vinnie: you don't need makeup but whatever you say love.

y/n: oh i can take it off for you 🙄

vinnie: yeah go take it off 🥰

2 minutes later.....
y/n: baby, i'm done. happy?

vinnie: i would be happy if u gived me a kiss 🥲

*she kissed me on the cheek* butterflies*

vinnie: that's better.

y/n: vincent u better hurry up, we can't be late to ur own party

vinnie: okay y/n

y/n fit:

vinnies fit:

vinnies fit:

y/nreyes postedd!!!!

y/nreyes: he likes his cars more than me 🥲tagged: vinniehacker

tagged: vinniehacker

liked by: vinniehacker, taylerholder, 2k more

comments:

user: vinnie deserves better!!!

vinniehacker: that's a lie, i love you more
user: vinniehacker^ awwww
y/nreyes: user^ not vinnie lying on my comments 🧐

avanigregg: me and ant could never right bae @luvanthony
luvanthony: avanigregg^ that's a lie. we can do better 🙄

user: shipp

hypehouse: you guys have to come to la some time
vinniehacker:hypehouse^ if she lets me 😭
y/nreyes: vinniehacker^ they said "guys" not "vinnie".

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

y/ns pov:

i posted vinnie on my insta again and i see people liking us together and not. it didn't bother me a lot because i don't care. vinnie was finally ready so we went downstairs and called our uber to get us. we got to the house and partied. there were drinks, more drinks and lots of drinks. i walked to the girls, avani, riley, charly and a girl named amelie. amelie was cool and we hit it off good. after talking to the girls i find vinnie talking to a guy with curly hair.

vinnie: hey babe.

y/n: hey

????: you must be vinnies lucky girl!! i'm larray, it's nice to meet you.

y/n: hii and his lucky to have me :)

larray: i think we're gonna be good friends :)

vinnie: i'm going to get a drink. brb

larray: okk. anyways y/n how did u and vin man meet?

y/n: well it's a crazy story. he was my like u would say my older brother who always looked out for me. but he always bullied me in school with his friends. and one day he got into a fight with his ex's boyfriend. vinnie beat him up and wouldn't stop until i said to. after that i catched feelings and i guess he did too. there were sometimes where we were mad at each other and didn't text each other but yeah.

larray: damn, me and my boyfriend could never.

bryce: anyone up for games??

larray: wanna join??

y/n: yeah why not. let me find vinnie first.

*i walk to find vinnie and tayler comes up and me and kisses me. i push him away and see vinnie push him to the ground.*

vinnie: oh wtf dude

tayler: what ur girlfriends hot

bryce: whats wrong?

y/n: tayler kissed me and vinnie pushed him off me.

larray: bro code dude wtf

avani: come on y/n, let's go.

*i look at vinnie to see if i can go and he nodded. i whispered in his ear and said "vinnie don't hurt him." vinnie said back," baby, i'm not going to unless he does something to me. and that's not gonna happen." i say," babe, if u do who's gonna stop u? i'm gonna be with the girls and u won't listen to no on here." vinnie said," baby i'll be okay. i love u okay."
i say," i love u too baby." i kiss him on the cheek and walk away to bryce. i say," bryce call me if something goes wrong. if u don't i'll tell riley u have feelings for her." bryce said," ok ok fine i will. and if u tell riley i don't know. i wouldn't let u inside my house." i say, ok bye."

i walk to avani and don't turn around. i text lucas to tell me if anything goes wrong with vinnie and he said okay. i was really worried about vinnie and tayler because tayler was vinnies friend until now. the girls and i went back to the hotel to sleep and it was already 10:13 so i waited for vinnie to come home but feel asleep.

vinnies pov:

i walk into the door and it was midnight. me and y/ns plane was at 6am. my fist were bruised. i looked at y/ns phone and it was turned off. i was exhausted so i went to sleep. i took a shower then went to bed