talk

y/ns pov:

it was time to go back to seattle, im kinda scared about what will happen today but it was time to leave. i woke up from the alarm on vinnies phone. his ringtone was annoying. when i go to wake up vinnie, his fist, face and head was bruised. sh*t. i forgot about my phone, i turned it off. im so dumb. i shake him to wake up.

y/n: baby, wake up we have to leave.

vinnie: okay im up :). goodmorning love

y/n: what happened to y0ur face? what happened? did he hurt y0u? tell me!!

vinnie: baby, im sorry. i punched him and then aaron got me off him.

y/n: dont tell me u punched my best friend

vinnie: i didnt dont worry, when aaron got me off tayler. tayler pushed me and i hurt my face and then i punched him again and thats why my fist are like that. i was gonna call you but avani said not to because you were sleeping and didn't know what wad happening. lucas and reggie went home early right after you left. thats why you have no missed calls from him and reg. i didnt think i would ever have to fight for you. when i knew he was bleeding i stopped but ig he wanted more. i didnt want to fight one of my boys, i would never do that. kio, bryce, riley, larray and troy saw everything. they were the ones worried about you. believe me, so was i. kio and bryce tried to get me off him but it didnt work. they knew how strong i was. sh*t ill be on tiktok room and everwhere. im gonna get a lot of hate.

y/n: vinnie, i believe you, i mean why wouldn't i. your the boy friend ever. ill never dare or talk to any of your friends. troy, aaron and larray are my only best friends. we have to go to the airport and the uber is 2 minutes away so let's go.

vinnie: i love you so much

y/n: i love you more.

we walk to the uber and put all of our stuff back. i had a plane seat with vinnie and avani. avani was on my left and vinnie was on my right. we have 3 hours until we get home!

vinnies pov:
we're on the plane and i get a dm. it's from thomas. thomas the person in the hype house.

                                                                                      petroutv
hey vinnie. congrats on the win man!
me and the hype house are
waiting for you to come to la! we
think you should come and move in,
but whatever u wanna do. lmk!

                                                                                        hey thomas, thank you so much. it means a lot!
                                                                                      well i've been wanting to come. i'll book tickets for next monday!
okay, can't wait to meet you!

what the f*ck am i gonna say to y/n. can we long distance? will be still be together? i don't wanna lose her