first week

y/ns pov:
me and vinnie have been dating for a week now. we haven't told the social media yet because we don't know what they're going to think. we told our friends and they were so excited and happy for us! i woke up to seeing vinnies face. he's so cute, gentle and handsome.

y/n: good morning :)

vinnie: good morning princess

y/n: weight ins, in two days. are u nervous?

vinnie: i'm not nervous no more because i have you *i blush and he kisses me*

y/n: okay let's get up to work out!!

vinnie: no let's cuddle for a couple more minutes 😏

y/n: okay fine..
                          12 minutes later..
y/n: vinnie come on it's time to get up!

vinnie: ok ok let's go.

*i call the uber and it comes in a matter of minutes. we go outside to be flooded with fans and cameras.*

hollywood fix: hey vinnie and y/n! are you two dating yet?

vinnie: uh hi fletcher. me and y/n aren't dating we're just best friends! *he winks at me when no one is looking and i smile.*

y/n: yeah me and vinnie are just best friends. okay fletcher, we'll see you later we have to work out!

hollywood fix: okay bye guys!!

y/n: byee!

*me and vinnie get into the car and the driver drives to the gym. vinnie has been working out for only 2 hours now since he needs to sleeping rest for his fight in a couple of days. after we got done in the gym we went on a double date with avani and anthony. we went to a very cute restaurant. we arrived and took our sits.

avani: heyy vinnie and y/n!!

ant: hey guys!

y/n: heyy ant and vani

vinnie: hi guys :) where's aaron?  *we hug and then sit*

avani: he's coming. anyways how are you guys?

y/n: we're good what are you?

avani: we're amazing actually. i missed hanging out with you guys. i have a question..

vinnie: what's ur question vani?

ant: when did vinnie ask you out?

y/n: oh he asked me out in our hotel. when he saw me crying and then said sorry.

avani: aww why couldn't he ask you out somewhere else no offense. i love u vinnie 🙂

vinnie: ouch

y/n: nahh avani it was cute :) *kiss vinnie on cheek*

ant: AWWW COUPLE GOALSS

avani: RIGHTT!!!

waitress: sorry to interrupt what do u guys want to drink? *winks at vinnie and i roll my eyes*

vinnie: um i want water

y/n: water with lemon

avani: water with lemon

ant: water

waitress: okay i'll be back with ur drinks.

y/n: what's that's girls problem?

avani: vinnie get ready, y/ns ready for another fight 😭

ant: yeah i'll help u y/n.

y/n: nah i think i got it

vinnie: babe it's okay don't do it.

y/n: no that b*tch wanna play, i'll go with it.

avani: told you vinnie, you needa watch y/n.

vinnie: nothing will happen guys.

waitress: hey so i was wondering if u had a g-
*i punch her in the face and aaron comes there the door*

aaron: dam girl calm down.

y/n: no aaron, i'm not gonna calm down. and your answer to that questions is yes, he has a girlfriend.

vinnie: babe, stop.

waitress: here's my number call me sometime

*she winks at him and i storm out aaron chases after me.

aaron: hey hey, calm done don't let her get to
you. you know how much vinnie loves you.

y/n: if he loves me aaron, he would've said something when she winked at him the first time. me, avani and ant were there and he didn't do anything. i just don't get why i live for this. aaron i'm tired.

aaron: hey, he didn't do anything he just i guess ignored her in the worst way possible. yes he could've said something but he didn't. y/n don't end ur life over a boy, they're so many reasons to say alive.

vinnies pov:

y/n storms out of the restaurant mad. she ig was upset that the waitress gave me her number and asked her if i had a girl friend.

avani: vinnie; go run after her!!

aaron: no let me go talk to her first.

vinnie: okay

*aaron walks after y/n and i guess talks to her the food arrives and we still wait for y/n and aaron.

ant: do you think she's gonna talk to you again?

avani: yeah why wouldn't she?

vinnie: um ant i hope so.

aaron: vinnie she went home. she said to just give her, her food later.

vinnie: okay!

i go home after done eating and see y/n. i sleep on the couch because i know she was upset. i'll talk to her in the morning. :)

_________________________

guys i'm on vac and i have no service so.