fight day

3 days later :)

y/ns pov:

dam, it was fight day. it was my time to see my baby kick a**. the weigh in went well, the only thing they did was take their shoes and shirt off and then weigh themselves. and then stare at their opponents. vinnie and deji don't have any beef but they're still gonna fight. vinnie thinks it's so funny that everyone's talking it all serious and him and deji are like it's cool. it doesn't matter. i had to wear something cute for vinnie something he would like.

y/ns fit:

vinnie was wearing his boxing shorts

vinnie was wearing his boxing shorts. he was kinda upset that our parents weren't gonna be there for the time being. they're still on their little vacation. we told them that we were dating and they knew we were gonna be more than friends. our moms were so supportive in our relationship. it was 12 and the fight was at 7. we have to been there by 3pm. vinnie was still sleeping. after i was done changing and doing all the things in the bathroom i brushed my teeth and everything. i go leave vinnie to get us brunch downstairs. i get us (whatever u choose) and go upstairs. vinnie was on his phone.

vinnie: baby, where were u? i missed you 😒
y/n: i'm sorry i went to get us food 😙
vinnie: i wanted to go out though
y/n: oh well, sorry we have to eat here today.
vinnie: okay fine.
_____________
we eat and vinnie takes a shower so we can leave. after we get into the car and give the uber where we wanna go.

vinnie: i can't wait for today.

y/n: aw why?

vinnie: because we're going to tell the social media that we're dating! we been dating for 1 month already!! that's cray cray..

y/n: yea ik. when u win i'll post us together 😏

vinnie: after i get off that stage i'll post u too y/n. i love u so much!! *he pecks my lips and i smile*

uber: we're here!!

vinnie: thanks man!

________________

we walk out the car and see cameras flashing in our faces. i always got used to it, but they're was more people and more cameras. me and vinnie were holding hands and people started asking questions.

fan: aww vinnie and y/n are holding hands

hater: ew she's so ugly for him.

we walk inside and next do you know it i have tears coming down my eyes. i didn't have makeup so it didn't destroy it. vinnie saw and started to hug and rub my back.

vinnie: aww baby stop crying.

y/n: they said i'm so ugly for you