i love you

(this is vinnies pov of what just happened!)

vinnies pov:

y/n: if you really liked him, you wouldve still been with him. not his fault you cheated on him.

avani: get it bestiee!!

reggie: okay y/n take it down a little bit.

y/n walks away and sits near the pool. i go to chase her but emily makes it there first. i know what shes gonna do so i hug her to stop and get her in my grip. when i hugged her she kissed me. y/n saw and left without saying a word. i froze, i didn't push her away or do anything, i just stood there. i felt like a statue. when y/n left i things came into my head. how is she? are we even gonna be friends again? i remember what happened before. i just had to go and tell her how i feel about her.

emily: finally that mother f*cker left. about time.

madi: what did you call her?

avani: madi!

kio: emily, get out! *emily left and avani spoke*

avani: guys, its getting kinda late so lets go back to our hotels.

everyone: yeah lets go.

                             10 minutes later...

when we were in the car i was thinking about y/n and what i was gonna tell her. we arrive at the hotel and i go into the room. i see y/n crying on the couch. her eyes were so puffy, i could tell she was crying a lot.

vinnie: hey y/n, why are you crying?
y/n: nothing, i'm okay :)

vinnie: y/n, i'm sorry. i'm sorry for always hurting you and doing things to hurt you. you wanna know why i hugged emily? to keep her away from you. i chases after you but she was about to get to you before i could so i got her in my grip, for her not to touch you. and when she kissed me i was shocked so i didn't push or move her. *a tear falls down my cheek and she wipes it off*

y/n: vinnie, i'm so sorry, for always leaving you when i something bad happens. what i said about you in truth or dare it was true. i do like you, i didn't want to tell you yet because you have your fight and other things to do. but i love u vinnie. i really do :)

vinnie: y/n..

y/n: yeah

vinnie: i love you too, will you y/n reyes be my girlfriend??

y/n: WHATTT! OH COURSE I WILL BE UR GF!!

we get up and hug. then kiss on the lips. it was something i wanted to do my whole life of living. i love reyes, i will never hurt her.

vinnie: i been wanting to do that forever

y/n: same.

vinnie: well babe, i'm going to take a shower and then go to sleep.

y/n: *she blushes* yeah okay, i'll lay her until ur done.

vinnie: okay *smiles*

y/ns pov:

i've never felt so happy in my life. ive been getting hate from fans who don't want me to be friends with vinnie, oh well. idgf anymore me and him are happy and together.

vinnies pov:

i get out the shower to see y/n laying down on the bed sleeping. i put on my clothes and kiss ur forehead. i love her so much, i feel asleep watching her sleep on the bed. she curled on the chest.
vinnie: i love you, i'll always protect you i promise

y/n: i love you too babe.

___________________________________
guys i'm so sorry. but i hope u guys liked this chapter :)