Monster Manik

"Good morning Ms. Ananya.." The second his cheerful voice came into my ears, I felt my anger rising. I can't believe even for a second that I thought this Man is a good person but definitely he is not. I forwarded his cup of earl grey tea to him, just like I was told to by his secretary Prerna. I don't understand if he already has a assistant, why he forced me to work for him.

Just to torture me I guess. "I said Good Morning.." He said again after not hearing any response from me. "What is so good about this morning?" I said annoyed and his lips twitched into a smile with a glint of happiness in his eyes like he remembered something. "Well to start with, the best thing about this morning is you.." He winked and I glared. Oh!! Krishna Ji how am I suppose to tolerate this guy anymore.

"Ms. Ananya I will tell you what work you have to do." I was busy shooting daggers at Mr. Kapoor when Prerna came inside and I thanked my stars of finally getting rid of him. But no that Man has other plans. "No, She will stay.." Both Prerna and I looked at him differently and he gave that stupid smile of his. 

"I meant, I have hired her to lessen your workload Ms. Sharma so from now on, my all small small work will be manage by her while you can handle the big responsibilities. So I have arranged this separate desk for her in this room and will help her in handling everything. You don't worry about that." Seriously Krishna Ji seriously, why don't he just tie me to his table.

I want to groan but controlled myself, can't let the other person in this room have a hint about what's going on between Me and this stupid Man. I could see Prerna looking at me longer than usual and I felt uneasy. "Sure, I will leave you two to be." She left the room leaving me all alone with this monster. Monster Manik, the name perfectly suits him.

"Okay, let's get started.." He clapped his hands like a kid, he really is having fun by torturing me. If it wouldn't have been about my kids and my shop. I would have never accepted this job. I can't believe being so powerful even Khurana's couldn't help me out this time. I was so disappointed that Aryaman will also not be able to save me from him. 

He informed me about all my duties and honestly that were not so tough. mostly the work revolved around him only and now I am pretty sure he hired me just to torture nothing else. I quietly started on my work and surprisingly he didn't do anything else. He too was quite indulge in his own work. And that made one thing clear, that he is a dedicated Businessman, a good thing I guess...

Oh No no Ananya no matter how much of a  good businessman he is but the bitter truth is that he is a horrible person. Okay Ananya stop thinking about him and concentrate on your Work. I didn't knew I could ever enjoy office work this much, but I was. After of hours spending my time on some paperwork. I finally took a break to stretch myself, Manik was nowhere to be find. I wonder when did he left the office without even me knowing.

My eyes fell on the wall clock, my kids must be on the way to home, thank god Arya took the responsibility to pick them up from school. I wonder where is he going to drop them. They will be bored in the bakery without me and I don't want them to cause any trouble to Mr. and Mrs. Khurana. Also they are too young to be left home alone unsupervised.

What is the time for a lunch break here, Damn It feels like I haven't eaten since ages. I stood up from my seat and decided to go and look for Prerna. She is the only girl I am familiar here with and she seems sweet. "Mommy.. Mommy..." The two chipmunks ran inside the cabin and my eyes twinkled. What are they doing here.

I hugged them both, oh how much I have missed them.. "How are my babies doing? How was school?" I placed a kiss on both their cheeks and settled them on the sofa. Thank God Arya brought them here first, at least I can feed them. I hope that monster doesn't create a scene with this. "Where is Aryaman uncle?" I asked both of them not finding Arya in that room. Did he just dropped them off and left? Before I can question them both anymore. I saw Manik coming in with their bags in his hands.

"Okay Kids now tell me what you guys want to eat and ask your Mommy also, I will order.." He placed the bags down and smiled at them. Did he brought them from school? so that's why he wasn't here. I don't know what to think of this guy anymore. He is being a monster to me but to my kids he is so good. Should I be scared? Is he going to snatch them away too.. And even the thought of it brought havoc inside my heart.. No, no he can't do that. Nobody can't..

"Nan.. Sorry Ananya?" I looked at him who was looking at me weirdly. "You okay?" and I just nodded my head. Doing all this to me and then he has the nerve to ask whether I am okay or not. Stupid monster. I freshened up the kids till then Manik ordered the food and we all ate together. It was so weird. We four eating together like a family. What the hell Ananya, shut up what the hell are you even thinking.. I scolded myself and looked at him who so lovingly was feeding my kids one by one. 

And both of them how comfortable they are with him, it's like he is their Father. They never behaved like this with Aryaman. If their Father would be here, would he be treating them like this only and the question left me thinking. Where is he? Does he have any idea that he have two kids? Did he never wanted them both? or me? Where is he Krishna Ji? where is he?

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I am so so sorry, I know I know, I have made you gyz wait for so long and even after that much time, I came up with a short chapter. But this is all I could manage so please bear with me. Please don't forget to vote and  comment, you gyz have given so much love to this story, I am really thankful to that. Happy reading ❤❤